Marvel Milestone Carnage Vs SS Carnage?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marvelcollector

Freaked Out
Reaction score
I'm thinking about pre-ordering the SS carnage but i already have the Marvel Milestone Carnage. What do you think of the SS version, better than Marvel Milestone version. Is it worth spending 275?

I love the DST Carnage. It has been my favorite Carnage piece until SSC showed theirs. SSCs is bigger and more detailed. That's what made me sell my DST piece to replace it with Sideshows. Well the fact that SSCs' Venom,GG, and Spidey are all so badass didn't hurt.

I can't tell you if the SS piece is worth the money, because that's up to you. I will say...SS's carnage statue makes Marvel Milestone's look like a very very sick puppy. Im talking Old yeller (end of the movie version) after getting hit by a mac truck.

I like that SS did carnage on a bigger scale, but i'm just not completely sure i like the pose. The Milestone has a great stance, and its got his costume coming off him and going onto the base like the SS venom, or maybe thats blood?

The milestone isn't a comiquette, so its a little smaller. I don't know what piece i would want to display with it because i'm not going to get the spider-man comiquette that goes with it.

Are you being serious? where is the contest???

300CarnageMilestones.JPG
carnage.jpg

Last edited:
The milestone carnage looks better in person. He looks good with my bowen Green goblin, scarlet spider and SS spider-man vs. venom. I like the SS version, but i would have liked to see a different pose. Something like the Milestone.

SS Carnage blows him out of the water and into the stratosphere.

Bigger and better.

Yeah...the SS carnage makes the MM carnage look like amature hour. I'm not saying the MM carnage is terrible, but the SS carnage is unbelievable!

you shouldnt have made a thread about this.cant believe someone would actually hesitate between those 2...

Hey, guys I need help deciding between which Video game system to get. Which of these do you think I should spring for?

]
playstation-3-60gb-console.jpg
atari_26001.png

I'm just so torn....

I like both pieces, but you don't have to be dicks about it.

I don't think anyone is trying to be a jerk. You come to a Sideshow forum and ask which statue we prefer..the answer is gonna be Sideshow usually. And you will find that people joke a lot in this forum....so joking insults is just kinda what happens.

Back