Marvel Main Events (Spoilers) [Currently Heroic Age]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone else thinking that Steve Rogers may trade one shield for another, becoming the new Director of SHIELD? Just a thought.

Hadn't thought of that, but if Barnes going to be Captain America for the time being (you know it will switch back to Steve in time for the film release), then Rogers may lead SHIELD or he may lead these Secret Avengers.

Speaking of which, any guesses on that first silhouette? Looks alot like Spider-Man to me. Or Beast.

Has that classic Spidey pose. If Beast I'm thinking we'd still at least be able to make out the claws. Hard to say. And hard just yet to say why they're even having a "Secret Avengers" group.

Second sneak.

1265735980.jpg

I'll be buying Secret Warriors and SHIELD. Other than that, I'm waiting to see what happens in SIEGE and to my favorite characters (the vast majority of which are antagonists) in the arc. That'll determine how many books I'll be picking up.

Secret Warriors is my favorite ongoing Marvel book. It's absolutely superb in every way. Hickman did an excellent job crafting Hydra into a fascinating enemy. I can't wait to see what he does with Leviathan as time goes on.

Back