• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Marvel Hot Toys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cabel7

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Looking to thin the collection a bit. All prices include shipping and PayPal fees to the US. Everything has been displayed but is in like new condition and complete with shipper. The only ones with issues that I can see are the Captain America and Thor, issues are listed below. I have pictures upon request. Reasonable offers will be considered.

Would be interested in trade for Hot Toys Optimus Prime.

Thanks for looking!

Iron man Heartbreaker SOLD

Iron man Silver Centurion SOLD

Iron man Starboost SOLD

Iron man Red Snapper sold

Thor from first movie (one wing on helmet broke) $90

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Been offline for a bit. I still have these and they are searching for a new home.

Looking to thin the collection a bit. All prices include shipping and PayPal fees to the US. Everything has been displayed but is in like new condition and complete with shipper. The only ones with issues that I can see are the Captain America and Thor, issues are listed below. I have pictures upon request. Reasonable offers will be considered.

Would be interested in trade for Hot Toys Optimus Prime.

Thanks for looking!

Iron man Heartbreaker $1130

Iron man Silver Centurion SOLD

Iron man Starboost $150

Iron man Red Snapper sold

Thor from first movie (one wing on helmet broke) $90

i had no idea the Heartbreaker shot up so high in value. Maybe I should sell mine too. :)

Back