Marvel Fakes on EBay Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It was just a matter of time until the scammers tried to take a piece of the Sideshow collectible market. It's ashame.

I haven`t noticed anything from the countries you mentioned ..at least SS products .

They make top notch clothing fakes, so I hope they don't try to make Sideshow knockoffs. When it comes to collectibles I just feel safer having it shipped from the good old USA.:duh

thank you skiman.i have a pending deal with a seller just want to make sure il be paying for the real thing:D have a good day!

thank you luis. i will try to get pic for you guys to see it.the hulk vs spidey i asked from the other thead i didnt get nemore there is some broken area on the post which i will not discover if i didnt asked for your opinion guys.did you get the peg i sent you luis?did it fit?thanks again to all of you.

Is this just happening with popular Marvel stuff at present time?
There's a SSC Frankenstein PF I'm this close to pulling the trigger on, and it never hurts to ask.

Yes, the pegs arrived on tues thanks bro!... it didn't quite fit, I think dutch arms are a bit bigger and it uses a bigger peg, but I was able to was able to wrap it with some tubing teflon and fit it in... at least for the moment. Thanks again ! :duff

thank you luis. i will try to get pic for you guys to see it.the hulk vs spidey i asked from the other thead i didnt get nemore there is some broken area on the post which i will not discover if i didnt asked for your opinion guys.did you get the peg i sent you luis?did it fit?thanks again to all of you.

Is this just happening with popular Marvel stuff at present time?
There's a SSC Frankenstein PF I'm this close to pulling the trigger on, and it never hurts to ask.

I haven't really heard of anything else being fake, mainly just the top dollar Marvel stuff like Hulk vs Spidey Reg, Iron Man Com Ex, and Stealth Iron Man Com.

I think there was one incident of a Wolvey vs Sabertooth at one point. There are some recasters of course of the Green Hulk PF, Captain America PF and one more other I can't remember but those are pretty easy to spot since the cloth parts are sculpted, hence not exactly a Premium Format since there is no mix media.

Hi,

Can anyone help to see if below link is the fake one or not?

want to buy...but afraid get the fake one. Thank you

https://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220490736429&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

I would say that this is a good one but from what pics there are and that there are not fakes of the Exclusives light up version. I would ask the seller for a pic underneath the lightpost and an up close pic of Spidey's back to make sure that the shadows are not too dark. Other than that it looks good to me homie!!!! :D

I would say that this is a good one but from what pics there are and that there are not fakes of the Exclusives light up version. I would ask the seller for a pic underneath the lightpost and an up close pic of Spidey's back to make sure that the shadows are not too dark. Other than that it looks good to me homie!!!! :D

Thank you....I think I will go for this one :D

Back