Marvel Fakes on EBay Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I get the chineese part, but what about the paint job...What stands out as crappy about it?
Im really curious as I could not tell?

The shading, the gloss and the different green paint.

I briefly skimmed over the auction description and he's trying to pass this as an original WOW.... I thought somewhere in there he would be stating a custom or something...

Great English:

''Please do not because I am now the credit,To Suspect!I believe all of the super-sellers, from "0" began!''

I see it now.
Especially where the shirt is torn up...It looks like messy paint and not defined lines like the original.
Thanks guys

and the shading is waaay too dark on the green paint and there is too much of it.Its a bad paint job overall.

one thing about this auction though is at least they have LOTs of pics to study.
really suprising imo.

the one thing i always look at is the bracket on the light pole just down about an inch or two. that bracket on the fakes always seem to be the same color, but on the originals (at least on mine and i have 4 of them) that bracket is alot darker color.

Ya just gotta be suspicious about item locations in China, Hong Kong, etc. Sorry to be that way but it beats getting burned. Also, if they don't take Paypal that's a red flag in my view...

Back