Marvel Daredevil Premium Format Figure - Sideshow Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking forward to reveals of DD. This show is one of the best shows that has come out lately. I never cared for Arrow, and the Flash is okay, nothing I go out of my way to watch. After watching DD I'm looking forward to all the other Marvel shows coming.

Be patient... part of the fun in hunting.

Always, its the only way to get deals and keep the collecting going

Exactly. I turned down a reg great ultron pf at $320, now it's going for $600 plus on eBay. Lol

People get insulted sometimes... I don't mean to sound rude, things have a value, and then things have a value to me.

Exactly. I turned down a reg great ultron pf at $320, now it's going for $600 plus on eBay. Lol

People get insulted sometimes... I don't mean to sound rude, things have a value, and then things have a value to me.
$320 was a great price though. But easy come, easy go. Just wait it out, or until they make a new one

I expected my DD to be in hand sometime this month but I got the delay email until July/August. I've been itching for it!

DD and Doom around the corner... just gotta get there :)

The backlog on SS stuff is really crazy. I'd rather they get things right, but geez.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah. I want everything to be done right as well. I believe they will think twice before the 7500 ES again. That and the port strike are entirely responsible for this.

Yeah. I want everything to be done right as well. I believe they will think twice before the 7500 ES again. That and the port strike are entirely responsible for this.

I thought the ES for DD, Thor and Hulk were far fewer than 7500?

Back