Marvel Daredevil Premium Format Figure - Sideshow Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What's an AD? Basically that is what the offer is from local supplier. Simply Toys is Asian SS distributor, and very sure my seller gets all their stuff through ST. The only other refundable SS ever was the Mark VI LSB. The rest, we have to swallow the PO, no chance of refunding at all. That's why I envy you guys in the States =)

more likely than not, the decision regarding a non-refundable deposit is coming from your local supplier or ST rather than Sideshow.

more likely than not, the decision regarding a non-refundable deposit is coming from your local supplier or ST rather than Sideshow.

Maybe, but with the Mark VI LSB, that was full refund.

201-3-Obvious-Trap-Door-Gif.gif

Would not be surprised if the reason we didnt get an ex for this is because they will put up a classic costume (yellow and brown) version for black friday like they did the x force deadpool last year or the white storm

Would not be surprised if the reason we didnt get an ex for this is because they will put up a classic costume (yellow and brown) version for black friday like they did the x force deadpool last year or the white storm
Banking on it

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

At this point if they don't do yellow it'll be because they want to go against expectations. Or slow sales. I asked a while ago on the other forum if a yellow version is planned. I was like it's right there in the design already. You basically made a yellow DD PF and painted it red as if it were planned all along to have a yellow version. They acted like they had no clue what I was talking about and said there's no plans.

My point was that since this PF was sculpted with outside undies and a sleeveless shirt over a long sleeve shirt, which are details found on the original costume and NOT the red costume, let's not play dumb, but that's exactly what they did.

At this point if they don't do yellow it'll be because they want to go against expectations. Or slow sales. I asked a while ago on the other forum if a yellow version is planned. I was like it's right there in the design already. You basically made a yellow DD PF and painted it red as if it were planned all along to have a yellow version. They acted like they had no clue what I was talking about and said there's no plans.

My point was that since this PF was sculpted with outside undies and a sleeveless shirt over a long sleeve shirt, which are details found on the original costume and NOT the red costume, let's not play dumb, but that's exactly what they did.

Errr, come again :lol

Back