Marvel Daredevil Premium Format Figure - Sideshow Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder if they will bother, considering the low numbers for the red? Maybe they move a few hundred yellows?
I'd pick up a yellow lol and really, isn't it just a matter of time at this point. What are the odds they'd do a new sculpt after so many years of waiting for this one alone?

Sent from the Cack Pit of the Millenium Falcon

I'd pick up a yellow lol and really, isn't it just a matter of time at this point. What are the odds they'd do a new sculpt after so many years of waiting for this one alone?

I would be in for a Yellow version too, I feel like the sculpt of the costume goes better with the yellow. Hopefully they show something at SDCC if not I may cave on this version

I would be in for a Yellow version too, I feel like the sculpt of the costume goes better with the yellow. Hopefully they show something at SDCC if not I may cave on this version
Someone mentioned it very early on too that it IS the yellow costumer just painted red. Fingers crossed. B-Muth, would you pick up a yellow variant too?

Someone mentioned it very early on too that it IS the yellow costumer just painted red. Fingers crossed. B-Muth, would you pick up a yellow variant too?

No, I don't think so. Daredevil has been red for my entire lifetime.

No, I don't think so. Daredevil has been red for my entire lifetime.
Mine too. Just never used to like the Yellow as a kid but that suit just pops man!
Besides, would love something to display with this
u2eqehat.jpg

It's a good looking suit, I just like the red better. I think Josh did a photoshop earlier in the thread...it'll look good in yellow if they do it.

It's a good looking suit, I just like the red better. I think Josh did a photoshop earlier in the thread...it'll look good in yellow if they do it.
Really? Would love to see that (Josh if you're reading this...) I get that too. I too love the red suit but with this pose I think the yellow would just look better. Just IMO. Like everyone else I would've loved something more acrobatic I suppose

Plus it looks more classic too. =) Nice idea... SS will soon launch a variant

Back