Marvel Daredevil Premium Format Figure - Sideshow Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I knew this thread was going to blow both ways "fina-****ing-lly!!!!!!" and "WTF pose!!?" once I saw the reveal :)

I've bought statues with silly poses before...

scar-predator-001.jpg

I'm with Josh on this. Mid stride is just that. Everyone has a mid stride. Maybe not a superhuman mid stride like DD, but one none the less.

Sorry m8, but if you really tried to run lik this you would be lucky if you didn't end up on your face. His arms are basically in a big circular arc and he has all of his wait out front with BOTH feet way way to the back.... All I gotta say is TIMBER!!!!!!!

In fairness, nearly 100% of the world's population would fall on their face if they attempted even the easiest DD stunts.

How many hours have gone into that now Spidey?

Need to gets me some Sculpey.

Lol... you mean THIS pic that I NEVER ACCIDENTALLY posted above and then deleted... Nope ... NEVER EVER!!,...lol

74eab75a53943342c784de9caf1a832c_zpsc30fd95c.jpg

a1be6ce4494f8e8e983ea6cb79c14217_zps6e8539c6.jpg

7222b45832aeff654d5aa2a56944ee8e_zps2dd7a46e.jpg

Well it was probably at the 8-9 hr mark when I took this photo, but I am probably another hour in now...lol. Honestly, I am using Super Sculpey Firm now, hence the grey colour, and while it takes a lot more work to get it moving, and some more work to shape it properly, it really holds the detail FAR better than regular SS. I know it doesnt look like mich and i have so much to learn, I am such a rookie, but it is a hell of a lot of fun and TOTALLY different than any other art form I have tried. I will try to post some more progress in the appropriate threads soon...lol.

P.S. I am SO itching to start my Hulk it ain't funny...lol.

Lol... you mean THIS pic that I NEVER ACCIDENTALLY posted above and then deleted... Nope ... NEVER EVER!!,...lol

Well it was probably at the 8-9 hr mark when I took this photo, but I am probably another hour in now...lol. Honestly, I am using Super Sculpey Firm now, hence the grey colour, and while it takes a lot more work to get it moving, and some more work to shape it properly, it really holds the detail FAR better than regular SS. I know it doesnt look like mich and i have so much to learn, I am such a rookie, but it is a hell of a lot of fun and TOTALLY different than any other art form I have tried. I will try to post some more progress in the appropriate threads soon...lol.

P.S. I am SO itching to start my Hulk it ain't funny...lol.

Oh, Speaking of which I found a great Tutorial about eyes! so now I finally have a good idea of how to do them, let me know if you need it and I'll PM you.

Okay One more, this time with style

View attachment 108860

Ha Ha! I knew someone would jump on it if I posted that!

Nice! And thanks! Looks good and I like more color in it, but I'm not going to be mad for getting the red once (technically if since there's no official word) they announce the yellow. I like to display statues with costumes from the same era so the red matches up better to more statues. I'd be highly surprised if there is no yellow, though. They might wait longer than expected to announce it just to tease with us.

Back