Marvel Daredevil Premium Format Figure - Sideshow Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It isn't often that a statue will be a home run to every collector out there...heck even every collector just in this forum. Everyone has their own opinion and no one should take an contradicting opinion so seriously. I personally like to hear what others think about a statue good or bad because sometimes it covers things I never thought about...but in the end my purchasing decision is just mine. I think most people in this forum are adults enough (CBG excluded :wave) to make their own decisions without feeling swayed by others opinions.

My two cents: I personally like this statue a lot. I think the pose could have been much more dynamic but I love that it looks like it was ripped right out of a comic panel. I will be picking this one up.

Ah! So much for hoping that his base would be a spire. :(

300169_press05-400x600.jpg

I always imagine DD being on top of a building, taking leaps, acrobats, rather than 'run' (what he seems to be doing here). And, as someone else said, its more a Flash kinda stance.

So I took a dekko at the statues / figures done previously. Seems like my favourite pose(s) were already done.

Really like the SS comiquette, Art Asylum, and Hard Hero ones.

200122_press11-001_zpsd3c01e44.jpg

900323_press01-001_zpsba453d9e.jpg

kotobukiya-daredevil-statue-1_zpsb5979c73.jpg

2519965-daredevil___hard_hero_fs_color_med_zps60c676bb.jpg

d815c7f0_zpscd15ef9c.jpg

0704_dst_dd_zps51e914e6.jpg

And... :monkey3 :dunno

dmc10057_zpse222bf6f.jpg

Now, I wish the comiquette was the PF. But I think once I see this one in person, my opinion might change. Plus, when will we see another DD PF after this one? So I guess I will give him a go.

I like the koto and bowen poses better than the pf.

It isn't often that a statue will be a home run to every collector out there...heck even every collector just in this forum. Everyone has their own opinion and no one should take an contradicting opinion so seriously. I personally like to hear what others think about a statue good or bad because sometimes it covers things I never thought about...but in the end my purchasing decision is just mine. I think most people in this forum are adults enough (CBG excluded :wave) to make their own decisions without feeling swayed by others opinions.

My two cents: I personally like this statue a lot. I think the pose could have been much more dynamic but I love that it looks like it was ripped right out of a comic panel. I will be picking this one up.

Hear hear my right honourable member

I personally do not think this is a bad pose at all and will be purchasing this. I am curious what, or if there will be an exclusive and what it will include. For the most part, for a PF this is one of the more action type of stances I have seen...if this were a comiquette or a diorama I would expect a pose like mentioned above. And I agree with ink, yellow would be amazing and i'm betting we getting a yellow down the road, same sculpt as this tends to be a SSC scenario.

Re: Article: Marvel Daredevil Premium Format Figure - Sideshow Collectibles

Yeah, that's what I mean...the yellow costume wasn't around very long at all...I prefer the red suit, as that is how I've always known him.

Thats the exact way i feel as well. Red is the iconic version.

:goodpost: :exactly: great post Mjolnir. Someone actually speaking some sense rather than trying to force there opinion on to others.

Thats the exact way i feel as well. Red is the iconic version.

Yeah Red is how I think of DD but no way will I turn down a Yellow version. Really hope it happens but once things settle down because it's mental right now with everything else coming out :lol

I always thought the Hard Hero one was really great looking. The most acrobatic with nice detail.

I had it, and it was pretty great except for the face sculpt was kinda plain jane. But the overall piece was pretty damn great.

:goodpost: :exactly:

:goodpost: :exactly: great post Mjolnir. Someone actually speaking some sense rather than trying to force there opinion on to others.

Yeah Red is how I think of DD but no way will I turn down a Yellow version. Really hope it happens but once things settle down because it's mental right now with everything else coming out :lol

Well I don't know about you but things are getting crossed off my list like crazy. It's a good thing, with rising prices who knows how much longer any of us will feel like dishing out the cash.

Exactly. To me this statue of DD is great. I feel like this is a fight scene. DD is jumping or running to jump over that statue that was just thrown at his feet.

if u like this statue get it..... if u dont pass n move on.... I didnt liked it. pose ruined it for me & i m really glad coz there r so many stuff is coming so the dislike stuff wont get my order....... i will visit this thread once statue ships to see how it looks in hand....

i will prefer Non Exclusive stuff from now on so i dont have to order in hurry just to miss Exclusive. Sideshow is launching stuff at tremendous speed so better put some non ex stuff or Art print Ex which i dont care about..

Hear hear my right honourable member

I had it, and it was pretty great except for the face sculpt was kinda plain jane. But the overall piece was pretty damn great.

:goodpost: :exactly:

Well I don't know about you but things are getting crossed off my list like crazy. It's a good thing, with rising prices who knows how much longer any of us will feel like dishing out the cash.

Exactly. To me this statue of DD is great. I feel like this is a fight scene. DD is jumping or running to jump over that statue that was just thrown at his feet.

Cheers my drama free brothers :duff

I'm really hoping a prototype of this one will be shown at SDCC this year. Would be nice to finally see an SSC DD in person since it's been hinted for so long.

Congrats to all those pulling the trigger on DD tonight/today/this morning (depending on where you are in the world) :lol I'm already thinking about next weeks PO...and the Grey Hulk PF!!!! :yess: maybe? :dunno

Back