Marvel Comics Silk Custom by AFM

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

actionfiguremovies

Super Freak
Reaction score
I'm sure some of you saw these suits come up for pre order on ebay. I finally got mine. It took quite a while, months infact. But the seller was honest and great. Here she is. I'm going with the Silk name for mine. Please enjoy.
DSC09975 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr
DSC09974 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr
DSC09973 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr
IMG_20210521_092236746 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr
IMG_20210521_092054853 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr
IMG_20210521_092015318 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr
IMG_20210521_091842928 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr
IMG_20210521_091755463 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr
IMG_20210521_091729816 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr
IMG_20210521_091618513 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

I actually like the first look better. Sunglasses aren’t bad, just think first look works the best. Maybe a different pair or different style of sunglasses would make a difference, not sure. Curious what she would look like with just the face mask alone?

I actually like the first look better. Sunglasses aren’t bad, just think first look works the best. Maybe a different pair or different style of sunglasses would make a difference, not sure. Curious what she would look like with just the face mask alone?

Here's some shots with & without mask and glasses. Let me know what you think?
DSC09992 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

DSC09993 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

DSC09994 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

DSC09995 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

Yeah, I honestly think it’s between the first and last look. Just looks better to me with her eyes showing. The last picture is more like her comic look. The new sunglasses do look better though if you prefer them, fit the face mask well.

A73E5593-51C6-4525-8E81-5D279B2A9A6A.jpeg

Your last photo looks best, but I have to ask. What is going on with the right hand? Is it the camera or angle or something else because it just looks kinda wonky, like it's undersized or something?

Yeah, I honestly think it’s between the first and last look. Just looks better to me with her eyes showing. The last picture is more like her comic look. The new sunglasses do look better though if you prefer them, fit the face mask well.

View attachment 513998

Thanks brother. It's nice to know I could go either way. I guess I will let the scene dictate how much face covering she uses.

Your last photo looks best, but I have to ask. What is going on with the right hand? Is it the camera or angle or something else because it just looks kinda wonky, like it's undersized or something?

LOL. Thanks my friend. As far as the hand, it is just a side view of her fist. I was going to try and use the Stealth Suit spider-man finger-less glove hands but when I compared them to other gloved female hands, they look too big for her.

Are they Phicen hands or VeryCool hands? I'd be glad to send you a set of Phicen hands from the Snow Soldier figure if you need it. I bought extras.

Hey buddy that would be too cool. Thanks so much. PM and let me know how much you would like for them?

Thanks again.
AFM

Nice, did pretty good work here. It could pass for her version of a symbiote suit or something. Like many others, I agree that the last photo looks the best. I wish someone would release a good official one :(

Nice, did pretty good work here. It could pass for her version of a symbiote suit or something. Like many others, I agree that the last photo looks the best. I wish someone would release a good official one :(
Sideshow did make a couple of representations, but they are all statues. Thanks for the input and the consensus is the same. I had a request from another forum to paint the mask red. I tried that but I didn't like the results. So I just made a red mask. enjoy the pictures and please give your thoughts.

DSC09996 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

DSC09997 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

DSC09998 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

Hey buddy that would be too cool. Thanks so much. PM and let me know how much you would like for them?

Thanks again.
AFM

You need to work on your reading comprehension. Nowhere did I say I would sell you a set of hands. I said I would send you a set of hands. ;) I looked this morning and surprisingly I don't have any of the closed fist hands. I do have open palm and a set that look like the pointy fingers ones in the illustration. If I can figure out how to post a pic, I'll show you.

You need to work on your reading comprehension. Nowhere did I say I would sell you a set of hands. I said I would send you a set of hands. �� I looked this morning and surprisingly I don't have any of the closed fist hands. I do have open palm and a set that look like the pointy fingers ones in the illustration. If I can figure out how to post a pic, I'll show you.

Hey there buddy, I didn't want to assume that you were giving them to me at all, and would rather be wrong then do that. I really do appreciate the offer. You're too kind my friend. Please PM and I will give you my address. Thanks again.

Hey there buddy, I didn't want to assume that you were giving them to me at all, and would rather be wrong then do that. I really do appreciate the offer. You're too kind my friend. Please PM and I will give you my address. Thanks again.

I know, I was just playing with you. I tried to PM you but it said your box was full. Make some space and PM your name and address and which pair you want (personally I think the bent fingered ones on the left would look best) and I'll send them to you next week.

Back