Marvel Comic Character Talk

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I been reading a lot of Hulk lately and I like the Pantheon group. :D

That is going to be great. They are finally getting back to the way the Hulk should be treated. He is a wounded soul that is alone. That is the way he should be. His personality is now like the way it was in the beginning. Stan wrote him more as a mean spirited angry man instead of a stupid brute. This was the way he was intended.

Can anyone tell me what the bleep happened during the Bruce Jones run on Hulk? I mean I have all the issues just couldnt follow the Hulkless storyline. That was the closest I have come to dropping the Hulk and I go back to issue 220 of the original series.

What was your favorite Iron Man armor?

I liked the early red and gold 70's look the best. Not the one with the nose! I really dislike most of the newer armor looks. Just not right somehow.

I have always loved the classic golden avenger armor but I also like the novelty armor like hulk and thor buster.

Speaking of iron man. After reading some earlier issues of Tale of Suspense and IM. It is not unusual for Tony to side with the government. During his early years, he alomst gave up his secret identity because of his sense of duty. Soem feel that his stand on Civil War is uncharacteristic but it fits his sense of duty form the earlier books. Check out Essential IM 1&2

Yes he was. He was also mentally controlled by Immortus, a alterate version of Kang. At this time he killed the female yellowjacket. So this shows that he can be cotrolled but I think that would be a cop out. I would rather see him as a man that it ruled by principles even if they are not what other see as right.

Back