Marvel character WANT LIST (PF, Com. LSB, Dio, Life-size bust)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Marvel character WANT LIST (PF, Com. LSB, Dio, Life-size bust) of 09

I want a comiquete or PF of Modern Nova, Super Skrull (KL'RT) and deadpool!

You sir, know what's good for us! :)

Oh and Jean will happen. She belongs in the X-Men PF line.

Apocalypse comiquette

Sinister pf

World war hulk pf

Cable

And for gods Sake please make selene!

I'd love a DX Prof. Charles "Wheels" Xavier! Having a kick-ass Patrick Stewart sculpt would be incredible!

I want a damn StarLord Com or PF!! Been reading the Guardians of the galaxy trades!

Well getting the Darkchilde comiquette, so that's one obscure character off the list. I know Spiral was part of the diorama with Psylocke, but would love to see her mad as a comiquette also.

I liked how the X-Force diorama was done, so I'd love to see something like that for Mystique's version of the Brotherhood of Evil Mutants, with a Rogue in her original uniform as an exclusive.

An Emma Frost as the White Queen PF.

A Phoenix PF or at least a comiquette w/the Dark Phoenix exclusive.

Two new 3-piece dioramas:

Avengers vs. Ultron or Thanos or The Masters of Evil

Spider-Man vs. The Sinister Six

Well getting the Darkchilde comiquette, so that's one obscure character off the list. I know Spiral was part of the diorama with Psylocke, but would love to see her mad as a comiquette also.

I liked how the X-Force diorama was done, so I'd love to see something like that for Mystique's version of the Brotherhood of Evil Mutants, with a Rogue in her original uniform as an exclusive.

An Emma Frost as the White Queen PF.

A Phoenix PF or at least a comiquette w/the Dark Phoenix exclusive.

Two new 3-piece dioramas:

Avengers vs. Ultron or Thanos or The Masters of Evil

Spider-Man vs. The Sinister Six

Yes please. Add that one to my list thank you very much. I had thought of that before, but forgot about the idea when I wrote my wishlist on the previous page.

i want some more spiderman villains like rhino or lizard and off course deadpool and wolverine

all 1/4 scale comiquettes please

Back