Marvel Art Prints and Giclee

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hannibal10

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys. Sorry if this post is in the wrong place. I was considering collecting some art prints and/or giclees. Do you know of good places where people can discuss them? For example, I was thinking of getting a few of these: MIGHTY MINIs: Tim Rogerson: Captain America - The World's Largest Animation And Fine Art Gallery but I really don't know what price is reasonable, how values change over time, what edition sizes are considered too large, etc. Any tips would be much appreciated! Thanks!

Hi there. Well, we have a "Art Show" section. It's under the Art Forum. I think it is the best place. But there's really no harm having a thread here if it's related to Marvel. Just keep it concise. We like threads to have a substance here. :)

ExpressoBeans forum is best place for art. pure and simple best place online to get your info. Has huge data base with ppl selling and trading and keeps track of almost all recorded sales. The quality of the "community" is kind of weak... def a diff crowd of ppl than the statue community. A LOT of wise @ss's and fools running there mouth. But the database there is massive for information.

Fair warning tho, be careful its easy to get hooked. I started out just getting a few prints to pair with my statues... and now I have more prints than statues and cant stop. So much new stuff hits the market on a regular basis lol.

Anyways, hope that helps, any other questions feel free to Pm me

ExpressoBeans forum is best place for art. pure and simple best place online to get your info. Has huge data base with ppl selling and trading and keeps track of almost all recorded sales. The quality of the "community" is kind of weak... def a diff crowd of ppl than the statue community. A LOT of wise @ss's and fools running there mouth. But the database there is massive for information.

Fair warning tho, be careful its easy to get hooked. I started out just getting a few prints to pair with my statues... and now I have more prints than statues and cant stop. So much new stuff hits the market on a regular basis lol.

Anyways, hope that helps, any other questions feel free to Pm me

Really appreciate it. Thanks!

Back