• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Marvel and Batman hot toys, Transformers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tried messaging you a few times about one of the Hulk figures... Still hoping to hear back from you.

Sallah

yeah, thinking about it, he keeps ignoring my Pm's and told me it would ship this Monday but haven't heard from him since. I am trying to give the benefit of the doubt, since it is the holidays and things can get hectic, but seriously beginning to think he may just be putting me off til the window to file is closed. He has good feedback on here. That's the only reason I bought from him.

Still no communication, hasn't responded to paypal either, His name is Steve Vang, do not do business with this guy!!!!!

Still no communication, hasn't responded to paypal either, His name is Steve Vang, do not do business with this guy!!!!!

Could it be he is not *able* to reply?
I once bought something from a guy on Ebay. Paid for it, then nothing.
A month later, i got my money back from Ebay and considered it finished.
A month after *that*(The item forgotten about), i got an email from the guy's wife. Turned out he died the day the auction ended. She had finally gotten around to turning on his computer and his email was flooded with people who had paid for items that hadn't been shipped out due to the timing of his death.
I am not suggesting Pringles has died. Just that there may be a good reason he hasn't been in touch. His last post was the 30th of november.
And he has good trade feedback.
Does anyone have an email address for him?

Yep, got his e-mail from paypal, no response from that either. I have tried every avenue short of trying to get his phone # (which oddly paypal doesn't have) and no response. He was also acting very shady with his e-mails before he cut off communication. It was only after I asked for an update on the thread it's self that he replied at all to say "it's shipping tomorrow" and that was on the 9th. Needless to say it didn't go out tomorrow.

Barring any tragic event from happening that would prevent him from communicating and shipping... he needs to be found and held accountable.

Wow. I was about o send out an offer o him but may have to think twice now.

Back