Marty Sneak ROUGH wax

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ZKULPTOR

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi guys,
Here's a sneak, still very rough, and likeness is still not there.
Hair is also going to be tweaked/trimmed down a tad.
Thank you!

OH man, Erick. I love this! You managed to capture the fun of the character, which is something I couldn't pull off with that expression.

Love it bro,
Trev

Wonderful start Erick, I really dig the variation between yours and Trevor's sculpts!

So much BTTF love, makes me so happy! :yess:

Great! between you and Trevor we will have great sculpts with various expressions to suit people's moods.

Can't wait to see the final version.

It's funny, the sculpt is clearly MJF as Marty, but after viewing it a few times I'm seeing a little Zac Effron in there.

That is awesome! the Eyes and brow area are so perfectly done - nailed the expression!

:exactly:

It's funny, the sculpt is clearly MJF as Marty, but after viewing it a few times I'm seeing a little Zac Effron in there.

I think it's mainly the dark eyebrows. That and many are reminded of Fox when looking at Effron. I just thank God that he won't be playing Marty in a remake.

OH man, Erick. I love this! You managed to capture the fun of the character, which is something I couldn't pull off with that expression.

Love it bro,
Trev

Thanks Trev!
Please count me in for one of yours.
Thank you everyone!

Back