Mars Toys 89 Alfred

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All Wayne’s replacement parts aren’t ready yet, not sure why it takes so long

I ask mars the idiot every week, he don’t even want to reply me now
Heart Hands GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

do you know if wayne sculpts are apart of the replacement batch mars sent? sorry if it was asked, i just noticed while reading through this thread

What was wrong with the Wayne sculpts? I could only find some on order from Ali...

What what wrong with the Wayne sculpts? I could only find some on order from Ali...
a chip at the nose on mine

1713320899825.jpeg

sometimes manufacturer need time to produce parts when they don't have enough leftovers

For other brands i can't guarantee but for Mars i will always get my replacements

you guys are doing great as always, don't let other comments put you down because they don't read and accept your policy. even at worse moments, its still far better than some sellers in this hobby :rolleyes:

Dang just like Alfred. Is it the way Mars is packing them?
im not too sure, everything seemed fine but maybe just something that happens during factory production but they are good on their word, both kit and mars even if it takes some time

I've received mine from KGHobbie and while it doesn't have any nose paint rub issues or broken glasses, it has a prominent white spot on the forehead that looks like paint is missing rather than white paint on the sculpt (though I'm not sure about that). Any suggestion who to reach out to for a replacement head or a discount?

Mars Toys 1:6 Alfred paint defect.png

I've received mine from KGHobbie and while it doesn't have any nose paint rub issues or broken glasses, it has a prominent white spot on the forehead that looks like paint is missing rather than white paint on the sculpt (though I'm not sure about that). Any suggestion who to reach out to for a replacement head or a discount?

Have you tried reaching out to KG Hobby yet?

Yep, no reply yet. Did people who receive theirs with broken glasses / nose paint rub receive their replacements through the place they ordered theirs from or MarsToys directly? In case of the latter, would contacting them through their FB group be the way to go?

Yep, no reply yet. Did people who receive theirs with broken glasses / nose paint rub receive their replacements through the place they ordered theirs from or MarsToys directly? In case of the latter, would contacting them through their FB group be the way to go?
I got my replacement from Kit. The glasses were in a small hard plastic rectangular container and the head was wrapped in plastic and in a ziploc bag.

I got my replacement head sculpt from Kit earlier this week.

I ordered mine from GianToy and haven’t received any replacements for the glasses or hand, but they said they’d contact Mars. I’m starting to think only those who ordered through Kit will get their issues resolved.

I ordered mine from GianToy and haven’t received any replacements for the glasses or hand, but they said they’d contact Mars. I’m starting to think only those who ordered through Kit will get their issues resolved.

Giantoy told me they spoke with Mars regarding head sculpt replacements and that Mars said they needed time to make some more. They said when they receive it they will ship it out. Should be the same for other accessories.

Back