Mars Toys 1/6 Riddler (Frank Gorshin)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nothing.

Mars are busy and said not to ask about progress...

šŸ¤
Because the figure is an E. Nigma ? :sneaky:

2b1661789e7cecf6cdb03905073da63d.gif

Last edited:
Yeah those eyes are unfortunate. Also torn on if I want a double pack. I like the option of both looks but donā€™t necessarily want the added cost of buying two figures.
Yeah man totally agree, they should have made that an option, I ordered it,just worried about having the money when its released, waiting on about 8 release some supposedly around the same time ,uggh,goodbye credit.

Yeah, I really donā€™t think 60ā€™s Gorshin Riddler needed to be a two-pack of two full figures - maybe just include the second suit without the extra body.

Iā€™m still in for it, but I canā€™t see myself ever displaying both looks at the same time.

Disagree. It's about excess.

Glad they gave 2 bodies and extra heads. Thisis what Hot Toys needs to do. Not just 1 clothing and 1 head, but extra everything.

Alway need 1 neutral head, 1 expression at least imo. Extra body is great.

Yeah but the price point on that is a lot not a lot of people could afford that so they should at least give the option. So people could at least have a choice.

Glad they gave 2 bodies and extra heads. Thisis what Hot Toys needs to do. Not just 1 clothing and 1 head, but extra everything.

I mean itā€™s a nice idea but in the case of Hot Toys or any company thatā€™s licensed doing a two pack is just going to drive up the price. Plus not every figure that has swap out parts needs a full second figure in my opinion.

I mean itā€™s a nice idea but in the case of Hot Toys or any company thatā€™s licensed doing a two pack is just going to drive up the price. Plus not every figure that has swap out parts needs a full second figure in my opinion.
That's what I'm saying but I guess whatever floats your boat everyone has their own opinion I guess.

Iā€™m glad they provided extra heads. I love alternate options. Iā€™m saying I think the whole extra body/making this a full-on two-pack is a bit much. I feel the same way about them only offering their ā€œChocolate Manā€ figure bundled with ā€œDwarfā€. SooSoo isnā€™t forcing us to get a huge two-pack two full figures of Mr.Freeze in both his polar bear slippers/robe and armor if we want him.

Sure youā€™re getting extra bang, but at the cost of extra buck, for things some people donā€™t care to have / shouldnā€™t be a mandatory option. The same thing happened with InArt and their rooted Joker being locked behind a two-pack.

I have no desire whatsoever to have two Frank Gorshin Riddlers on display in my collection at the same time. I think having the bundle as a separate option wouldā€™ve been ideal, but maybe they got burned pretty badly with their alternate Caesar Romero Jokers not selling well?

Donā€™t get me wrong, the set is dope, Iā€™m in for one, and Hot Toys would never even dream of giving us as much as Mars didā€¦ but I donā€™t need/want two whole Gorshin Riddlers. I wouldā€™ve preferred him being $30+ cheaper and buying a cheap third party body myself if I really wanted to display both looks.

It puts a pit in my stomach wondering if theyā€™ll only offer Catwoman in a bundle with three whole figures - Meriweather, Kitt, and Newmar, for $400+ or so, when I only want one of them.

Last edited:
Iā€™m glad they provided extra heads. I love alternate options. Iā€™m saying I think the whole extra body/making this a full-on two-pack is a bit much. I feel the same way about them only offering their ā€œChocolate Manā€ figure bundled with ā€œDwarfā€. SooSoo isnā€™t forcing us to get a huge two-pack two full figures of Mr.Freeze in both his polar bear slippers/robe and armor if we want him.

Sure youā€™re getting extra bang, but at the cost of extra buck, for things some people donā€™t care to have / shouldnā€™t be a mandatory option. The same thing happened with InArt and their rooted Joker being locked behind a two-pack.

I have no desire whatsoever to have two Frank Gorshin Riddlers on display in my collection at the same time. I think having the bundle as a separate option wouldā€™ve been ideal, but maybe they got burned pretty badly with their alternate Caesar Romero Jokers not selling well?

Donā€™t get me wrong, the set is dope, Iā€™m in for one, and Hot Toys would never even dream of giving us as much as Mars didā€¦ but I donā€™t need/want two whole Gorshin Riddlers. I wouldā€™ve preferred him being $30+ cheaper and buying a cheap third party body myself if I really wanted to display both looks.

It puts a pit in my stomach wondering if theyā€™ll only offer Catwoman in a bundle with three whole figures - Meriweather, Kitt, and Newmar, for $400+ or so, when I only want one of them.
I agree,well said.

I think they would have sold just as well if they did them separate. Maybe ,maybe not, but the option would be nice. I think they were trying to do the right thing anyway though.

Thatā€™s the only part of the post I donā€™t entirely agree with. If theyā€™re going to include a second sculpt and outfit, I would want the body included. I wasnā€™t a fan when HT did that with the dx01.

Having the body also makes it easier to sell off, if thatā€™s what you want to do.

It seems like a no win situation for the manufacturer. People will either say that for what they paid, the body should have been included, or that the body shouldnā€™t have been there so they didnā€™t have to pay so much.

Back