Mars Toys 1/6 Riddler (Frank Gorshin)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nothing.

Mars are busy and said not to ask about progress...

🤐
Because the figure is an E. Nigma ? :sneaky:

2b1661789e7cecf6cdb03905073da63d.gif

Last edited:
Yeah those eyes are unfortunate. Also torn on if I want a double pack. I like the option of both looks but don’t necessarily want the added cost of buying two figures.
Yeah man totally agree, they should have made that an option, I ordered it,just worried about having the money when its released, waiting on about 8 release some supposedly around the same time ,uggh,goodbye credit.

Yeah, I really don’t think 60’s Gorshin Riddler needed to be a two-pack of two full figures - maybe just include the second suit without the extra body.

I’m still in for it, but I can’t see myself ever displaying both looks at the same time.

Disagree. It's about excess.

Glad they gave 2 bodies and extra heads. Thisis what Hot Toys needs to do. Not just 1 clothing and 1 head, but extra everything.

Alway need 1 neutral head, 1 expression at least imo. Extra body is great.

Yeah but the price point on that is a lot not a lot of people could afford that so they should at least give the option. So people could at least have a choice.

Glad they gave 2 bodies and extra heads. Thisis what Hot Toys needs to do. Not just 1 clothing and 1 head, but extra everything.

I mean it’s a nice idea but in the case of Hot Toys or any company that’s licensed doing a two pack is just going to drive up the price. Plus not every figure that has swap out parts needs a full second figure in my opinion.

I mean it’s a nice idea but in the case of Hot Toys or any company that’s licensed doing a two pack is just going to drive up the price. Plus not every figure that has swap out parts needs a full second figure in my opinion.
That's what I'm saying but I guess whatever floats your boat everyone has their own opinion I guess.

I’m glad they provided extra heads. I love alternate options. I’m saying I think the whole extra body/making this a full-on two-pack is a bit much. I feel the same way about them only offering their “Chocolate Man” figure bundled with “Dwarf”. SooSoo isn’t forcing us to get a huge two-pack two full figures of Mr.Freeze in both his polar bear slippers/robe and armor if we want him.

Sure you’re getting extra bang, but at the cost of extra buck, for things some people don’t care to have / shouldn’t be a mandatory option. The same thing happened with InArt and their rooted Joker being locked behind a two-pack.

I have no desire whatsoever to have two Frank Gorshin Riddlers on display in my collection at the same time. I think having the bundle as a separate option would’ve been ideal, but maybe they got burned pretty badly with their alternate Caesar Romero Jokers not selling well?

Don’t get me wrong, the set is dope, I’m in for one, and Hot Toys would never even dream of giving us as much as Mars did… but I don’t need/want two whole Gorshin Riddlers. I would’ve preferred him being $30+ cheaper and buying a cheap third party body myself if I really wanted to display both looks.

It puts a pit in my stomach wondering if they’ll only offer Catwoman in a bundle with three whole figures - Meriweather, Kitt, and Newmar, for $400+ or so, when I only want one of them.

Last edited:
I’m glad they provided extra heads. I love alternate options. I’m saying I think the whole extra body/making this a full-on two-pack is a bit much. I feel the same way about them only offering their “Chocolate Man” figure bundled with “Dwarf”. SooSoo isn’t forcing us to get a huge two-pack two full figures of Mr.Freeze in both his polar bear slippers/robe and armor if we want him.

Sure you’re getting extra bang, but at the cost of extra buck, for things some people don’t care to have / shouldn’t be a mandatory option. The same thing happened with InArt and their rooted Joker being locked behind a two-pack.

I have no desire whatsoever to have two Frank Gorshin Riddlers on display in my collection at the same time. I think having the bundle as a separate option would’ve been ideal, but maybe they got burned pretty badly with their alternate Caesar Romero Jokers not selling well?

Don’t get me wrong, the set is dope, I’m in for one, and Hot Toys would never even dream of giving us as much as Mars did… but I don’t need/want two whole Gorshin Riddlers. I would’ve preferred him being $30+ cheaper and buying a cheap third party body myself if I really wanted to display both looks.

It puts a pit in my stomach wondering if they’ll only offer Catwoman in a bundle with three whole figures - Meriweather, Kitt, and Newmar, for $400+ or so, when I only want one of them.
I agree,well said.

I think they would have sold just as well if they did them separate. Maybe ,maybe not, but the option would be nice. I think they were trying to do the right thing anyway though.

That’s the only part of the post I don’t entirely agree with. If they’re going to include a second sculpt and outfit, I would want the body included. I wasn’t a fan when HT did that with the dx01.

Having the body also makes it easier to sell off, if that’s what you want to do.

It seems like a no win situation for the manufacturer. People will either say that for what they paid, the body should have been included, or that the body shouldn’t have been there so they didn’t have to pay so much.

Back