Mark7612's Custom work - Updated Pinhead Casting page 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Mark7612's Custom work

Wow, fantastic work! Do you use Super Sculpy firm? Or is that wax as your sculpting medium?

Re: Mark7612's Custom work

Wow, fantastic work! Do you use Super Sculpy firm? Or is that wax as your sculpting medium?

Thanks! Pinhead and the balrog are done in castilene. It is a wax based medium from sculpt.com. I have used super sculpy and super sculpt firm, and still do based on the project, but I prefer castilene and chavant (medium and hard grades).

Re: Mark7612's Custom work - Updated Pinhead pics Page 3

Hi all,

Here are some new pics of my pin head project. No pins in his head right now as I am still making some changes here and there.

If you are interested please let me know via message or in the interest thread (link on page 1)

Thanks for looking!

Pinhead027.jpg

Pinhead015.jpg

Hi all, just wanted to let everyone know that casting is almost done on the first run of 5 heads. Four have been castes and the fifth will be done tomorrow. I will be hollowing them out and pre drilling the pin holes this week. Pics will be up soon. I will also be messaging everyone on the list this weekend with more details.

Thanks again to everyone!

Back