Mark Wahlberg has played the hero one too many times

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jonny88

Super Freak
Reaction score
He said he was supposed to be on the first plane that hit the worl trade center on 9/11. He said it wouldn't have happened if he was on that plane because he would of bloodied up the first class cabin (kill the terrorists) and save the day and land the plane safely. :lol

https://latimesblogs.latimes.com/nationnow/2012/01/mark-wahlberg-apologizes-911-comments-.html

This made me laugh, I think he has played the hero one too many times and believes he can save the world..:lecture

Last edited:
Re: Mark Wahlberg has played the hero 1 too many times

Mark should just fight terrorists alone. That way, we wont have to deal with ____ like Contraband.

Yeah, he was quite the hero in the Crush.

btw Why are we using numbers with words dammit? You're Canadian! You know better! Also, what's with the Oil? They been ____ting the bed lately.

I heard about this a couple of days ago, and could not ____ing believe it. It's just so awesomely deluded. :lol

Now all I can picture is Marky Mark sneaking up behind a terrorist, saying, "Say hello to ya motha for me." and snapping their neck.

he was okay in saw but i dont think hes really all that actor wise, should have just stayed with boy band fruity tunes and try to make a comeback to lure mcfatty girls who are now grown women with jobs but still mcfattyes and milk them for a couple of comeback tours

he was okay in saw but i dont think hes really all that actor wise, should have just stayed with boy band fruity tunes and try to make a comeback to lure mcfatty girls who are now grown women with jobs but still mcfattyes and milk them for a couple of comeback tours

I've been Quiggled again :slap. That was his brother who was in Saw and i'm not sure what else you are talking about.:lol:slap

Last edited:

Contraband was entertaining. Don't be a hater!:pfft:

I will! I hated that crappy thing. I don't mind cliches. I really don't. But this was just too much. It was obvious, and just looked like ass. Not to mention really boring.

Don't make a trailer saying you're an action movie, when you only have at least 2 minutes worth of any action.

you guys say he is delusional, but who do you think shapes celebrities into this way of thinking? People clamor celebrities with every step they take, following what they eat, dress like, who their dating, who's picking their nose, etc. How could these celebrities not have the massive egos that they have when people are constantly on their nuts like their Gods?

you guys say he is delusional, but who do you think shapes celebrities into this way of thinking? People clamor celebrities with every step they take, following what they eat, dress like, who their dating, who's picking their nose, etc. How could these celebrities not have the massive egos that they have when people are constantly on their nuts like their Gods?

Yeah it would be a pain to be a celeb, you could be clearly wrong on a subject (and know you are wrong) and everyone around you will agree with you and say "yeah you're right".:slap

The only celebrity god is Bill Murray.

:lol:slap. I could see him grabbing the one and only parachute and bailing from the plane.

I read about this on imdb yesterday...what an arrogant a$$h0le eh?

Marky Mark needs to check his ego at the door. Donnie is a better actor anyways.

The only celebrity god is Bill Murray.

He does a great zombie too :lol

article-1321570-0BACD360000005DC-940_468x383.jpg

I read about this on imdb yesterday...what an arrogant a$$h0le eh?

Marky Mark needs to check his ego at the door. Donnie is a better actor anyways.

Actually he might of been able to save the day, all he had to do was his old dance/i'm preteding to be black rap ganster routine and those terrorists would of jumped out of the plane, so l guess he could of saved the day.:lecture

Yeah, he was quite the hero in the Crush.

btw Why are we using numbers with words dammit? You're Canadian! You know better! Also, what's with the Oil? They been ____ting the bed lately.

That would've actually required the OP to do research. :nono :lol

9/11 was an inside job!

Also, if there were some guys with box cutters on the plane, his statement is alpha!

Back