• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Mark III BD 1:1 bust, Vampirella Comi EX, AH Rogue Comi EX, and Commander Cody LSB!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sarakawa

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
I'm selling a few items to clear some space and fund new purchases. These were all on display in my collection and are in good condition. Flaws will be stated in the descriptions. Sorry, shipping only in the US and Canada. Shipping prices not included. Paypal only. Open to offers as long as reasonable. I base my pricing on ebay so feel free to make me offers. I am also open to a trade for Guardian of Light Lara Croft PF.

Sideshow Mystique Premium Format EX MIB with brown shipper SOLD
Sideshow Vampirella Premium Format EX MIB with brown shipper SOLD
Sideshow Battle Damaged Ironman Mark III 1:1 Life Sized Bust SOLD

Sideshow Vampirella Comiquette EX MIB with brown shipper On ON EBAY

Sideshow Commander Cody LSB MIB with brown shipper $250
commander%20cody%20lsb%201.jpg

commander%20cody%20lsb%202.jpg

Sideshow AH Rogue Comiquette EX MIB with brown shipper $150
The print has slight wear and damage but no tears and hardly visible on display. On the statue, there are paint cracks on her face and hair that formed over time. Can be fixed with a paint job I assume. Still displays great and hard to notice the cracks from a display distance. I never noticed til I decided to box her up.
AH%20rogue%20comi%201.jpg

AH%20rogue%20comi%202.jpg

AH%20rogue%20comi%203.jpg

Sideshow Battle Damaged Ironman Mark III 1:1 Life Sized Bust $500

Last edited:
Back