MarfMaster's Mix *LOTS of New Stuff* :)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: MarfMaster's Mix *Princess Leia / Blondie / Sheriff Rick Grimes*

Man, it's been a while since I last visited your thread... your collection isn't the most numerous, but every single figure is always perfect. Each time you add a new one, is because it's finally flawless. Amazing.

Leia came out amazing Marf! The Yoda is as equally amazing! Is that a Nathan paint up on him? Also was he made by Sideshow?

Man, it's been a while since I last visited your thread... your collection isn't the most numerous, but every single figure is always perfect. Each time you add a new one, is because it's finally flawless. Amazing.

Thank you very much, Quero, that means a lot. :)

Leia came out amazing Marf! The Yoda is as equally amazing! Is that a Nathan paint up on him? Also was he made by Sideshow?

Cheers, Machew! :duff Nathan did indeed paint Yoda as well, the base figure is the Medicom VCD. :)

Re: MarfMaster's Mix *Sheriff Rick Grimes / Blondie*

That's a tough one! Hmmmmm....probably:

Indy
Maximus
John McClane
Marty McFly
Neo

Mostly because of the impact the films and characters had on me in my childhood and young adult life. Runners up would be Darth Vader and the T-800, but there was no labor involved with either of them, so they get edged out.

Here is my latest finished piece! Another OT SW figure crossed off the 1/6 wishlist. A BIG thanks to everyone that brought her to life! When I started the thread for the sculpt, I couldn't have imagined she would turn out so well. I hope you guys agree. :)

Some group shots:

Whoa! Excellent Job on Leia my Friend Marf + Pic's, a menacing glare it is with a Blaster, Very Impressive Posts

Re: MarfMaster's Mix *Sheriff Rick Grimes / Blondie*

Whoa! Excellent Job on Leia my Friend Marf + Pic's, a menacing glare it is with a Blaster, Very Impressive Posts

Thanks, Big C! :1-1: I love the attitude in the sculpt.

Here is a teaser for my next figure, 95% done!

Oh looking forward to seeing this, digging the implement of Death and Carnage

Hi Dane how do you make to attach one empity head ( neckless) in position?
Do you just fill it with one certain material and let it dry in position with the neck with the neck post peg?
Waiting to see your Joel figure :)
Cheers bro

Hi Dane how do you make to attach one empity head ( neckless) in position?
Do you just fill it with one certain material and let it dry in position with the neck with the neck post peg?
Waiting to see your Joel figure :)
Cheers bro

Usually the heads are drilled to accommodate the neck peg. :)

So here is Joel, one of the two unforgettable characters from my favorite game of all time. Special thanks to Natchan, Maisto, Kai, and my buddy Omar for painting some key accessories! :)

Last edited:
Re: MarfMaster's Mix *Joel (The Last of Us) / Princess Leia / Blondie*

Awesome man, i didnt play the game, but you transformed one ficticional carachter in one real life one.

Did you made by yourself the weathering ( body and clothes)?

Awesome man, i didnt play the game, but you transformed one ficticional carachter in one real life one.

Did you made by yourself the weathering ( body and clothes)?

Thanks, ricardo! Yeah, I weathered the body and shirt myself. :)

Oh, and if you have, or know someone who has a PS3, please play the game!

Congrats Marf! Incredible looking figure! I've never played the game but heard from many that it was one of the best games in a long time.

Back