Marcus Brody

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks agent5, I have found a perfect suit in this moment for mine hehe but not word about this eh? :rolleyes::D

I'd like to do the Raiders version of Marcus.

I saw a review of this company online who makes suits for 1/6 scale figures but cant for the life of me remember what they were called. Gonna have to search.

Got mine too, hope to have this guy painted up and put together buy the weekend. Have to try and figure out what the best body is to use with the head. The neck looks a tad short to work on a standard true type neck post

Last edited:
I apologize in advance cause my camera sucks. Still got some touch ups to do and I'm not crazy about the tie I have but here's Marcus Brody. It's a nice addition to my Indy collection, can't wait for a Sallah or Marion. Vartal, once again a stellar sculpt, thanks

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

your brody looks great, and so does your collection! i cant wait to get mine. do you have any plans for your marion head?

I'm kinda waiting on Marion, i have it on pretty good authority that a couple custom head sculpters are working on her. I wanna see how those turn out first

your brody looks great, and so does your collection! i cant wait to get mine. do you have any plans for your marion head?

I apologize in advance cause my camera sucks. Still got some touch ups to do and I'm not crazy about the tie I have but here's Marcus Brody. It's a nice addition to my Indy collection, can't wait for a Sallah or Marion. Vartal, once again a stellar sculpt, thanks

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

what suit have you used for marcus? is it dark blue or is that the effect of the flash? im having trouble deciding and finding a suit that i like but this is the kind of look i want to go for

thanks, doesnt look like theres one up on ebay at the moment but il keep an eye out for it!

Vartal's sculpt is really quite nice. I got mine yesterday in the post and am pretty thrilled. Only one bit of minor critisism; I wish the neck were a bit longer as suited figures tend to get buried in their multilayered suit. I extended mine with some putty and he looks pretty proportional now, but other than that, this is a really great representation! Thanks for making him look so English and friendly!

Thank you guys for the kind comments and the picture, it looks great. :)

Regarding the neck, I accept the critics. By the way I remember it was a bit confusing when sculpting due to the jowl.

364935-200px_marcusbrody_large.jpg

Back