Marcus Brody from Indiana Jones

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vartal

Super Freak
Reaction score
For the Indy fans, Denholm Elliot as Marcus Brody :whip

$30.99 Shipped Worldwide

Available at www.YourOwnHead.net

or Paypal to [email protected] (Please include in the Paypal note the head you want)

And for more Indy characters:

Indiana Jones Characters 1/6 Head Sculpt Poll

:whip

Marcus Brody.jpg

Last edited:
:horror:horror:horror:horror:horror Woooooooww!! totally amazing.

Vartal, eres un genio tio. Creo que esta vez te has superado. Eres la salvacion para los fan de Indiana Jones:whip

Aqui uno que se pide una de esas. Ya estas tardando en mandame un pm:D

Edit: Vartal, You must also have to post this in the Indiana jones section. I think this outstanding headsculpt must be seen for all indy fans

Last edited:
Many many many thanks for the support guys!! :):):)

Marcus Brody is now available and viewing the interest for Sallah I will make a poll with Indy characters. I'm thinking of Short Round or Marion, any other ideas? Anyway I think that Sallah already has a great advantage :lol

:whip:whip

I'd love a Shorty head! I have a custom one already that's amazingly put together BUT the guy that made him used a 21st Century Japanese head. Too big and looks nothing like the kid.

I love this Brody and love the character.

Thank you guys for the support :)

I was going to ship the orders tomorrow but due to the holydays the postal office will be closed. It was also closed the past 26th so probably I won't be able to ship them until this monday, anyway I'll try this saturday too. I will let you know.

Thanks again! :)

At the moment winning Sallah with 68,42%. Marion has 31,58%. Someone has also suggested The Grail Knight, another great option :)

Last edited:
Finally all orders have been shipped today.

You should have received a tracking number, if not, please contact me.

Thanks! :whip

Back