Mara bust: Pre-order up.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gran3131

Super Freak
Reaction score
For those of you going to Gen Con check your email the Mara bust is now available for pre-order.

Got my email. Not going to the convention, though. Nice looking bust.

I would also really like this one after seeing it posed with the upcoming Jedi Luke bust. If I can't get one through whatever opportunity that GG gives to non-attendees then I will have to resort to other means...

:sick

tomandshell said:
I would also really like this one after seeing it posed with the upcoming Jedi Luke bust. If I can't get one through whatever opportunity that GG gives to non-attendees then I will have to resort to other means...

Yup me too.

tomandshell said:

Eek Tom, what do you have in mind with Dr. Procto Luke and Mara?. :confused: :monkey1

LOTRFan said:
Eek Tom, what do you have in mind with Dr. Procto Luke and Mara?. :confused: :monkey1

A nice themed display that also includes the GG Boba Fett statue...

If I can't get Mara, I will pass on the Luke as he wouldn't look as good on his own.

I like the set up as well. Wonder who will be the next character in the EU mini bust line.
I agree, Mara makes the Luke bust a lot better.

I'll pass on Luke. I like the Mara bust because it's the first EU bust and a Con Exclusive.

Yeah, I'm going to have to try to score this one as well. Hopefully it won't be too difficult.

If there was ever a GG bust to get me to stray away from my 4, this would've been it. I love the EU and Mara is one of my favorite characters. But alas, I held my ground and will not go for any of the SW busts than what I will display with my Code 3's.

Well, I'd like this one too. So far I don't have the BHT or the Shocktrooper. My odds of getting Mara are looking the same.

Back