Many thanks SSC; for Mentioning Scale upfront

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Halcyon

Freaked Out
Reaction score
With the new releases Sideshow is mentioning approx. scale in the Summary. Not only for one fourth, also other sizes.

Many thanks for this, keep it up. I think this is a great addition to the important info..

:clap

Yeah, it's good to see that on some items, but, the new willow statue only has a box size & weight in the specs - no product size... Unless I'm over-looking the obvious.

Come on SS, more info means more sales.

Yeah, it's good to see that on some items, but, the new willow statue only has a box size & weight in the specs - no product size... Unless I'm over-looking the obvious.

Come on SS, more info means more sales.

Ah, just an oversight - we'll get that up as soon as we can get measurements! :duff

Awesome, awesome news. I noticed both the Cyclops PF and the Willow comiquette have the approximate scale info posted in the product description. You guys really listen to your customers. Much appreciated!

This is truly welcome news, no more speculation on weither to order an item due to it not placing well with the collection, very happy indeed.

I actually just posted something about this, glad to know its happening. Maybe they could go back and put this info on PAST stuff??

Gamorrean scale doesn't translate exactly, but according to my calculations...let's see divide by....carry the one...it is approximately 1/6 scale "ish".

My question is why in the holy h@ll are you interested in buying a Gamorrean guard? :D

1/4 has lots of wow factor of course, but I really like my Conan the Prize even in 1/5 it's Bad A@$

With mentioning of scale upfront, we all know which can be paired together for ultimate display combos..

I am very confused about scale. Please someone clear it up for me.

I hear/read this kind of posts sometimes.
So ok; I think this is a good thread to answer this.

One fourth scale (1/4);
Take for example, average hight of a person 1,8 meter divide it by 4 you get real statue hight of 0,45 meter (45cm = 450mm) representation straight up, so slightly bend it will be a little shorter of course.
In feet it is 5.9 foot divide by 4 = 1.475 feet (17.7 inch). Most statues have a base (and slightly bend in non static position), resulting in average PF = 19 inch (483mm) in total.

One fifth scale (1/5);
You do the same 1,8m / 5 = 0,36m (36cm = 14.2 inch) when standing straight up.

So a 1/5 scale statue is smaller than a 1/4 !!
I hope this clears it up :wink1:

Last edited:
Back