Manipulated action shots of my PF's

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Qbranch

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
image_zps56193924.jpg

image_zps2a7b3162.jpg

image_zps8a7fdaf2.jpg

image_zps7170c90b.jpg

Grazie...good to know other people like it. I've done some graphic design for friends and some t-shirts etc., but I was really playing around retouching photos and went a little overboard.

But it did give me an idea, I thought it would be cool to photograph all my pieces (don't have many but the collection's growing) and manipulating the shots so that they don't look like maquettes - essentially overly stylizing them - and creating a short story/comic. Considering these three characters are from the WWII era I could do something with Nazis/Red Skull, nothing too elaborate just thought it would be fun. And maybe something with Doctor Who/Star Trek.

Does anyone else know of someone who's done something like this? It would probably be easier to do with 1/6 scale since they're poseable.

Great job! Really dig that second one.

Thanks, yeah I like that and the first one. The last one was just to show the collection and the third was a failed attempt at doing an old-timey thing since the Duke was the centerpiece, but I didn't push it far enough, you can still tell they're statues.

Wow verrrrrry cool pictures men. I want make one with my collection like the fisrt one.
What program you use.?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back