Mando's DC Customs - Red Son Bats, Classic Bats & Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: X's DC Customs (Bats, Clowns, and Rogues): The Mutant Leader (DKR)

great collection mate... and mad hatter is perfect... :clap

Thanks guys! :duff

great collection mate... and mad hatter is perfect... :clap

He's one of my favorites.

Awesome work, Mando! I'd love to hear more about what modifications you did to the upper body (max aggression I assume?). :)

Yep MaxAgg body. Filled in the elbow pins and resculpted the lower torso getting rid of the hinge joint completely. Also padded out the legs to make him bulkier.

Spiked head. Kind of diggin this one even more.

16246119117_bfb868f36a_c.jpg

Yep MaxAgg body. Filled in the elbow pins and resculpted the lower torso getting rid of the hinge joint completely. Also padded out the legs to make him bulkier.

Thanks for the info. :) Love your modification on the torso, you can't tell there used to be a joint there at all. In the previous shots it looked like the shoulders/deltoids were increased in size as well, but the new shot shows their original size. That's still the only thing I dislike about the max aggression bodies.

Thanks for the info. :) Love your modification on the torso, you can't tell there used to be a joint there at all. In the previous shots it looked like the shoulders/deltoids were increased in size as well, but the new shot shows their original size. That's still the only thing I dislike about the max aggression bodies.

The way the arms sit against the torso is my only gripe with that body. Overall its a solid figure to work with. Feels like you could beat one against the pavement and it would maybe take a ding or two compared to higher end bodies that would shatter if you caught them right with a wiffle ball bat. :lol At present I only use them for the DKR guys, but if I were ever to make Lobo or Etrigan I would definitely go with the MaxAgg again.

Wow, simply amazing work

Thanks, Man.:duff

Every time you post a new custom it's something amazing and the mutant leader is no different. Great work!

Red Son Batman

Numo's fantastic head sculpt modded to have fabric straps. HT Returns Bats gauntlets and Captain America hands. The rest is ebay, parts bin, or scratch made. Sometimes it's nice to get away from the tights.:lol:

33514565676_09315e82da_z.jpg

32740933973_cde4845eb2_z.jpg

33398288402_f951ece3e3_z.jpg

Classic Bats

Suit - Tony Mei
Head - Sosa
Hands - SSC
Boots -Rocco (modded)
Gloves, belt by me.

IMG_0078_zpsfgdiwvpm.jpg

Classic Joker

Mostly just a modified SSC Joker swapped to a true type with extended legs. Resculpted/repainted head. Retailored pants. New tie. New boutonniere. New neck. Little things that all add up. Kinda want a Super Powers style mallet for him now. :yess:

IMG_4077_zps0ho5ylu5.jpg

Back