Man of Steel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys... well, I was away on business and wasn't able to wrap up the video yesterday as planned. However, here it is.

Small caveat is that I think I pulled a slightly incorrect focus on this one, and was shooting at f2.8, so he may appear to be a bit "soft" in the video. I assure you, the photos show otherwise.

Enjoy.

I saw the review today. Awesome work! I enjoyed it.

Few more pics.

IMG_6405.JPG

IMG_6395.JPG

IMG_6383.JPG

Actually I typed in the wrong number, mine is 65.... The guy with 62 just emailed me about it :lol

Lol. I got 60, SammyG got 61, and you got 62.

I almost cancelled my PO on this one when I heard SS is going to do a BvS Supes PF sometime in the near future. So glad that I didn't.

I never want to say never but I doubt SS will top this MOS statue... especially based on their last attempt with the whole PVC debacle and even with the head being PVC like Hot Toys the portrait was still way off....

Is the statue worth it? With prime one half scale just double. It also double the size and Bette quality

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is the statue worth it? With prime one half scale just double. It also double the size and Bette quality

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you've got the space for 1/2 scale, and the 2K price tag doesn't hurt your wallet too much, maybe go for that one. But as a 1/4 scale piece, the Resinworx MOS is an awesome statue. The longer I own it the more I love it.

Back