Man of Steel VS The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I would post a text based message of eight equals d, to show my excitement for Superman. But, I shall refrain.

The Wolverine and Riddick 3D, of course.

MoS is not a Superman movie already so I don't care about it.
TUJ was awful so I don't expect any good from TDoS

Man of Steel for sure. Was very disappointed with An Unexpected Journey.

MoS and Pacific Rim are the movies I'm most interested in this year so far.

I would also like to mention that Superman, possibly, has an unfair advantage in this thread. The closer it gets to a film's release, the more excited I get, and I'm sure I'm not alone in expressing that sentiment.

Except DoS could be opening tomorrow, and I still would not give a damn because I find the whole concept of those films about as exciting as watching molasses flow uphill.

I dont see a comparison between this trudgefest up hill and down dale with a bunch of argumentative dwarves, and watching Faora and Zod trash Metropolis with extreme prejudice from front to back; but that is just me. For my fix of medieval-looking stuff I will watch Thor 2 this fall. :wink1:

The movie about a dude that fly's, shoots laser beams from his eyes and will royally kick your *** if you threaten his mother interest me more then the little, friendly hairy midget with big feet and a magic ring.

I still want to see the big footed hairy midget with the ring, just not as much as I want to see a flying god kick some ***.

How bout a movie where the flying god takes on the dragon smaug while the little midget with big hairy feet writes a book about a ring he found...

Last edited:
Why u guys feeding the troll comment lol. Don't you know it isn't a superman movie because 1) he actually throws punches & fights 2) overall tone isnt corny or cheesy 3) his red underwear are missing 4) no crystals on krypton 5) Reeve isn't playing superman 6) Lois lane doesn't smoke or have that nasty smokers voice 7) superman doesnt catch large objects the whole movie and wave to the camera 8) he abuses a kryptonian woman named Faora. 7) jimmy Olsen is excluded 8

Did I miss any lol???

Though it's on my list to see, I just can't get overly excited about MoS. And I'm already tired of all the commercial tie-ins I'm seeing. I'm sure it will be good though since they're retelling the original story. Reeve's Superman is looking very dated, though he will always be THE Superman to me.

There's at least a half a dozen other movies I'm more excited to see that MoS. Wolverine and Thor to name two.

I've got to figure out how I'm going to fit in the 6+ movies I want to see in July alone! :lol

Last edited:
Back