Man of Steel (SPOILERS)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The movie started out with JorEl telling the council his plan. "I'll take the Codex, we'll go to the outposts, we can change, I have held the future in my own hands"

They didn't seem bent out of sorts when he said this before Zod and Co. stormed the council chamber, why all of the sudden would they be like, "OMG HE DID IT, THAT BASTARD DID IT".

Even if they were shocked/appaled at his (Jor El's) actions why would Zod yelling about the child be that big of a deal to these councilmen who were obviously fairly stoic, they were like Big Whoop when the lady Speaker was blasted by Zod in front of them. :dunno

Ok, you got me with the codec part, I didn't remember Jor-el informing the council of his ideas, but he still swiped it. :rotfl

But the child Kal-el, the council wasn't interested how he was born, why his parents sent him away and to where.

Some council. :rotfl

Ok, you got me with the codec part, I didn't remember Jor-el informing the council of his ideas, but he still swiped it. :rotfl

But the child Kal-el, the council wasn't interested how he was born, why his parents sent him away and to where.

Some council. :rotfl

Stop slurping drinks and watch the movie. :drink

Even though they were interrupted, the council I assume were bred for insight and intellect (maybe?) :lol
One of them had to understand his reference when he was tlaking about chnaging their ways and he said "I have held our future in my hands"

Zack loves his extended cuts. And one exists. So imagine WB will want to milk that. But if for some reason it never sees the light of day, it'll be because WB are being stingy (doubtful) or Nolan has a producer clause which prohibits anything other than theatrical versions of any film his name is on (also doubtful, but you never know with that guy).

We'll get an Extended Cut, Zack commentary, etc at some point. He loves that stuff.

Zack loves his extended cuts. And one exists. So imagine WB will want to milk that. But if for some reason it never sees the light of day, it'll be because WB are being stingy (doubtful) or Nolan has a producer clause which prohibits anything other than theatrical versions of any film his name is on (also doubtful, but you never know with that guy).

We'll get an Extended Cut, Zack commentary, etc at some point. He loves that stuff.

Man I hope so. An extended more complete version of Man Of Steel. They ought to call it the Heart and Soul edition!

I suggest you sit for this one. :lol

Chronicle Writer Max Landis Explain His Issues with Man of Steel

Scribe cuts to the heart of some fans' issues with the new Superman.

June 25, 2013
by Scott Collura

Man of Steel has been nothing if not polarizing. And this is apparently true not just for the regular, movie-going fans but also for some of the folks who work in Hollywood. Like Max Landis, for example, the son of John and the writer of the superhero film Chronicle. Landis recently taped the following video rant about Man of Steel.

[ame]https://youtu.be/aw_GlYve_Lg[/ame]

Last edited:

I hope so really wanna see what was cut really enjoyed the theatrical cut hope Snyder puts this out.

June 25, 2013
by Scott Collura

Man of Steel has been nothing if not polarizing. And this is apparently true not just for the regular, movie-going fans but also for some of the folks who work in Hollywood. Like Max Landis, for example, the son of John and the writer of the superhero film Chronicle. Landis recently taped the following video rant about Man of Steel.

https://youtu.be/aw_GlYve_Lg

I really can't stand that guy. He's just such a ******. I liked Chronicle, and I think he's a decent writer, but, God, some people are just so annoying. Landis is one of them. He only got worse in my eyes when he tried to diss Batman in that video. Whatevz, Jyecat:

haters-gonna-hate-batman-rollerblading.jpg

June 25, 2013
by Scott Collura

https://youtu.be/aw_GlYve_Lg

I enjoyed this. Obviously.

I didn't want to make a big deal out of it though. :lol

Chronicle is one of my favorite "hero" flicks. And I have no baggage to these comics, so nothing he said offended me.

Who cares what critics think, especially after you've seen it. I liked it. I could careless what some critics think. :pfft:

Back