Man of Steel (SPOILERS)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Man of Steel

I didn't realize Michael Shannon was the goofy newlywed in Groundhog Day that was so thrilled about WrestleMania tickets ...

michael-shannon-groundhog-day-movie-boardwalk-empire-tv-photo-GC.jpg

Kneel before Zod.

SnakeDoc

Holy cow, didn't know that either. :lol

So what you're saying is that in order to teach Zod a lesson, Superman turns back time each day until he learns to be a decent person. Nice spoiler you superdouches!!!! :cuss

:lol

Has there been any more information released relating to the Easter Eggs and nods to a shared DC Universe that has been hinted at already? Did a search on Google and nothing came up.

Maybe the yellow around the "S" is a bit like the heat activated holograms on the Transformers figures! :lol

It could be the it changes colour depending on the situation or mood of Superman... or a power indicator... or how many cellophane "S" throws he has left... :thud:

- Pablo

Has there been any more information released relating to the Easter Eggs and nods to a shared DC Universe that has been hinted at already? Did a search on Google and nothing came up.

Think they are waiting to see if this film does well.

That commercial has me very concerned. Look how much damage is occuring to Metroplis, it looks like that thing that sucks the building up or w/e leveled several city blocks and killed thousands.

I have my doubts that they would let something that horrible occur in this kind of a movie without setting it straight. In other words I really hope we aren't in for another Superman reverses time cop out.

But if that isn't the case, Awesome, it's about damn time we saw some real collateral damage. I hated the way they made it seem like no one died in the Avengers. I know it's dicey to start killing civilians in movies these days with terror attacks etc, but at least Watchmen had the ***** to do it. It really changes the game and the importance of the Superheroes in that world if Superman fails to save like a few thousand people.

Back