Man of Steel (SPOILERS)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Man of Steel

Have you read Kevin Smith's script? I used to really like KS as a writer, but he really missed with teh '...Lives' script.

It wasn't Kevin Smith's fault. Have you ever watched this?

[ame]https://youtu.be/vgYhLIThTvk[/ame]

:slap

Edit: Name beat me to it!

Yeah I watched that doc on Netflix a few months ago. That story was friggin hilarious.

I've seen a few Kevin Smith specials, he's had quite a feud with Tim Burton over the years. Smith has a story about seeing Tim Burton's Planet of the Apes.

If you don't know (or if you forgot) before Burton's movie Kevin Smith briefly wrote a comic book miniseries featuring PotApes. Kevin publicly accused Burton of stealing elements of his story, most famously "Ape Lincoln"

AHQL1.jpg

z8Fo1.jpg

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWQvLX-_WmU[/ame]

Last edited:
Remember, Kevin was also tasked to do something way out of his comfort zone. Dialog is his speciality. Not blockbuster action.

I thought the whole big spider theme pushing it's way onto the Wild Wild West movie was hysterical! Hollywood has no shortage of nutjobs with more influence than their talent deserves.

I thought the whole big spider theme pushing it's way onto the Wild Wild West movie was hysterical! Hollywood has no shortage of nutjobs with more influence than their talent deserves.

There's a hidden agenda with most executives/studios. They're not interested in giving the general audience what they want. For instance a film maker is a fool to think he or she can write a screenplay, direct a film and do it their way.

Giant ****ing spiders in WWW wasn't surprising at all.

There's a hidden agenda with most executives/studios. They're not interested in giving the general audience what they want. For instance a film maker is a fool to think he or she can write a screenplay, direct a film and do it their way.

Giant ****ing spiders in WWW wasn't surprising at all.

I guess it fit a little better than a giant spider in a Superman film, but man that's a hoot.

I see similarities between his take on Superman and Nolan's on Batman. :monkey1

Tron custom 1/6th 12" scale figures

Hi, I heard a user named Spencer here made a set of 1980s Tron custom 1/6th 12" scale figures, does anyone know how to get in touch with him to order a set please?

Re: Tron custom 1/6th 12" scale figures

Hi, I heard a user named Spencer here made a set of 1980s Tron custom 1/6th 12" scale figures, does anyone know how to get in touch with him to order a set please?

WTF? :slap

Back