Man of Steel (SPOILERS)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Come on now. Cant we all just agree to disagree. Superman should of moved the damn battle and be a little bit more carful. Cant we leave it at that? no?

Nope, it's a lot easier to imagine moving a fight when you're not being punched in the face by a dude with sharp metal knuckles/it isn't your first fight.

Because you don't know how to spell. That's why.

Punctuation=/=spelling. Did you see his last post? His spelling's getting better; I only counted one error. He wasn't being very "carful." Nevertheless, he still needs some discipline in where apostrophes and commas should go.:lol

P.S. I'm kidding, wez. :wink1:

Because you don't know how to spell. That's why.

I'll spell better once you finally clear the sand out your vajay jay

Punctuation=/=spelling. Did you see his last post? His spelling's getting better; I only counted one error. He wasn't being very "carful." Nevertheless, he still needs some discipline in where apostrophes and commas should go.:lol

P.S. I'm kidding, wez. :wink1:

:lol:1-1:

Its cool man. Most of the time im out and type on my iphone or on multiple sites and typing fast. Atleast im not talking in slang though haha.

Sand is only produced by poor spelling.

tumblr_lq65f9oR9s1qbzvnio2_500.gif

I see. So you're a homophobe I take it? Why else would you use that as an insult? But then again, you are a ****. And that is spelled with a C. Not a D. You're not cool enough to be spelled with a D. :yess:

Nope, I just thought you liked men. I find It hilarious how you take this thread and differing opinions in general so seriously. It shows how F'ed up you really are. And It takes a true Badass to talk **** over the internet. I guarantee you wouldn't say those things to me In person, not a chance in hell. You're the biggest ********* on this forum. Now go cry about MOS and write some more of your "scripts" in Mommy's basement. :lol

Actually, I would say everything I said to you in person. I would say to your face how ****ty this movie is, and you won't do a single thing about it, because it's a movie.

And if you did, well, you're crazy. Because it's a movie.

And once again, are you a homophobe? I'm trying to figure out why you think liking men is an insult? Some dudes like dudes. So what? Does that creep you out? Are you a bigot or something?

I really don't get the "homosexual" thing, either. I'm no expert, but it seems like snoop said something that could be construed as inappropriate, and, thus, he tried to play it off as his literally questioning your sexuality. Man up, dude; it happens.

Haha....yeah, seriously. I don't think he said something could be construed...he said something pretty direct and blunt. But i'm still trying to figure out how that was an insult. Does he live in the late 90's or something? :lol

Haha....yeah, seriously. I don't think he said something could be construed...he said something pretty direct and blunt. But i'm still trying to figure out how that was an insult. Does he live in the late 90's or something? :lol

Possibly, or he's the executive producer of "The Andrew Show.":lol

I don't know, being confused and/or in denial can be pretty funny. :dunno

Celtic just has to lay off the homophonics.

Back