Man of Steel (SPOILERS)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I enjoyed IM3 while watching it but was left disappointed and empty as i thought about it afterword, i don't feel a desire to watch it again.

I was kind of like that too. I thought the attack on Stark's mansion was so awesome until we learn who was behind it.

I thought the airplane rescue was so awesome until we learn that
Spoiler Spoiler:

Now knowing the "reality" of the movie its hard to imagine appreciating many of those scenes again.

Spoiler Spoiler:

:lecture That was the biggest air out your balloon moment in a movie in a long time. I was 10x more bugged by that than the Mandarian reveal (which is frankly overblown).

:lecture That was the biggest air out your balloon moment in a movie in a long time.

I would have to agree, even more so than the twist, or at least the same.

MOS at least didn't do that to the audience.

I firmy believe that MOS is an extended cut away from being good with the characters as much as it was with the action.

I'm starving for more personal character moments, usually it's the other way around, i'm looking for more action.

i would have to agree, even more so than the twist, or at least the same.

Mos at least didn't do that to the audience.

I firmy believe that mos is an extended cut away from being good with the characters as much as it was with the action.

I'm starving for more personal character moments, usually it's the other way around, i'm looking for more action.

not gonna touch it!!!!!

I was kind of like that too. I thought the attack on Stark's mansion was so awesome until we learn who was behind it.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Now knowing the "reality" of the movie its hard to imagine appreciating many of those scenes again.

:goodpost:

Completely took away the sense of danger and heroism

Maybe the fourth movie can just be called "Iron Jarvis" since apparently he's the real hero now.

As for Man of Steel I really hope I get a chance to see it a second time on the big screen.

[ame]https://youtu.be/AhWoXKTx03c[/ame]

There should be another button you press so you can hear the cries of the innocent.

Superman straight up murders Zod

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUORL-bvwA0"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUORL-bvwA0[/ame]

Oh and Lois kills Ursa and her and Superman smile and laugh about it after.

But it's okay for them to kill and smile after, because it's the '80s :lol

_____

Some suit concepts

Man-of-Steel-Concept-Art-4.jpg

Man-of-Steel-Concept-Art-5.jpg

Man-of-Steel-Concept-Art-3.jpg

Last edited:
Just a question to those who bought the soundtrack, does it seem like the volume leveling is quite low?

Compared to some of the other music I have (including other Han Zimmer WB scores, namely from the Dark Knight Trilogy)...I always have to turn Man of Steel up to hear it. Even the high points aren't as loud as some of the low point from other soundtracks I have.

Just want to make sure it's not my version. I DLed it from iTunes..

Just a question to those who bought the soundtrack, does it seem like the volume leveling is quite low?

Compared to some of the other music I have (including other Han Zimmer WB scores, namely from the Dark Knight Trilogy)...I always have to turn Man of Steel up to hear it. Even the high points aren't as loud as some of the low point from other soundtracks I have.

Yeah I got it from iTunes too and I have the same problem, it's a bit lower than the rest of my tunes, not much but it's noticeable.

Same here

My first thought was "Emo Brandon Routh"...

which wouldn't be far from the truth:

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

That's what happens when the world finds out you're a peeping tom.

Back