Man of Steel (SPOILERS)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Man of Steel

Watched around 6 times now. I cannot wait for this. Just...blown away. I was really nervous about Snyder directing this. Now it looks like the perfect match for Snyder. After paying money to see Sucker Punch in the theater, he owes me.

I pretty confident my man HANS ZIMMER will compose anothe epic masterpiece. he only makes the best soundtracks ever made.
Hans is only involved with epic movie masterpieces.

that trailer score was just a small taste of whats coming.
it will blow us all away.

Trailer was awesome!! The music sucked.

Movie should rock!!!!

Zac Snyder is the man when it comes to comic book adaptions.

I'm calling it now -

The Lois narration in the trailer will play at the end of the movie.

"How do you find someone who has spent a lifetime covering his tracks? For some, he was a guardian angel. For others, a ghost who never quite fit in."

It'll probably be her reciting an article she wrote and it'll probably end with, "For me, he's a super man."

And that's how he'll get the name. At the very end of the movie. I bet he just uses Kal-El the whole time.

I can see it now...a shot of Lois typing away on the computer with her narration and then cut to Superman doing some awesome flying scene before the credits.

I pretty confident my man HANS ZIMMER will compose anothe epic masterpiece. he only makes the best soundtracks ever made.
Hans is only involved with epic movie masterpieces.

He does great scores, love most of his stuff... I hope he makes a memorable one!!

Bunch of folks living in the past around here. The new score sounds great to me. It was time for a change.

I'm good with a new score, but the one in the trailer sucks *****... :lol

Trailer was awesome!! The music sucked.

Movie should rock!!!!

Zac Snyder is the man when it comes to comic book adaptions.

:lecture:lecture:lecture

I recently watched Watchmen Ultimate Cut, and it is as good as they come!!

New trailer music is so Epic, it also has TDK feel.

Can't wait for the new poster.

tumblr_mldrnnORWK1qgr036o1_250.gif
tumblr_mldrnnORWK1qgr036o2_250.gif

:yess::yess::yess:

I'm calling it now -

"How do you find someone who has spent a lifetime covering his tracks? For some, he was a guardian angel. For others, a ghost who never quite fit in."

It'll probably be her reciting an article she wrote and it'll probably end with, "For me, he's a super man."

And that's how he'll get the name. At the very end of the movie. I bet he just uses Kal-El the whole time.

I can see it now...a shot of Lois typing away on the computer with her narration and then cut to Superman doing some awesome flying scene before the credits.

Yupp or even...'A Superman'...'A Man of Steel'... then Nolan style Man of Steel flashes at the end.

:lol

Has this feel to it.

"Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight."

Is Nolan associated with MoS in any way? :D :lol

I'm calling it now -

Back