Man of Steel (SPOILERS)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Man of Steel

I'm pretty sure they'll show him having similar trouble with his vision - whether it's seeing extra large font sizes or something else :lol

X-ray vision trouble... The potential for Lolz there is immense :lol

Dear god.:slap :lol

I could imagine a piece of chalk scraping on the board that triggers his super hearing. Everyone hates that sound. Then even the slightest sound like pencils jingling in a cup, and kids whispering drive him crazy so he runs out like a crazy person.

10 years of watching Smallville makes this an easy decode.

Re: The Man of Steel

Ok so now that we have established there are hearing impaired members on this site, lets speculate as to what he meant by world.

I think he gets his super hearing in school one day and hears everything everywhere. Maybe he hides in the janitors closet to shut out the voices and his mom has to be called to the school to help get him out. He tells her he can hear everything and that the world is too big and he can't shut it out. She tells him to make it small and to focus on her voice so he can use his ability like a muscle. You only need to flex it gently.

Wait until he gets his first boner. :horror

Krista Allen plays his sex education teacher. When he pops wood his heat vision kicks in.
ypemesup.jpg

Back