Man of Steel (SPOILERS)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Man of Steel

He doesn't have the hair line not to mention no spit curl.
Combined with the redesigned suit it's a tough sell for me.

Needs more Red in the crotch

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

I will say that he does looks the part....but what shocked me a little more is that the suit looks a LOT bluer and less grayish then it did in the other shots I have seen of it.

BTW....does that kid play a younger version of somebody in the movie ????

George Reeves and Dean Cain didn't have a split curl either... You'll survive...

Anyway, its more about the actions and the character's attitude to me... If he is Superman at his core. The changes in his visual style will become very muted to me.

They are NOT using the Williams theme

Well, knowing bugger all about the tone this film will take, I declare that a fail. However, perhaps like the Nolan Batman films, it will become clear how a superhero theme such as the JW Superman just wouldn't suit.

Time to let go of the rose tinted spectacles of all thing Superman '78 - including his Lycra suit, red undies, his curly hair and the JW score.
Leave that at the door and embrace it

Yupp

Those films are done and don't need to be remade - or paid any further homage to like superman returns. Time for something fresh

Well, knowing bugger all about the tone this film will take, I declare that a fail. However, perhaps like the Nolan Batman films, it will become clear how a superhero theme such as the JW Superman just wouldn't suit.

:lecture:lecture:lecture Because not using the Elfman theme caused Nolan's Batman to fail miserably. :exactly:
:monkey3

Though I will agree the soundtrack isn't nearly as memorable, completely lacking a "theme" (no Void, you're wrong), but it hardly effected the film.

Cute pic, unless it's revealed in the movie that the damn kid is somehow his son, I'm cool with it.

He's probably an extra, someone on sets kid or he won some contest to meet him. :lol

40220010.jpg

Is this real? I really hope not

Back