Mamba's Collection Room Page1 Updated: Feb 24th, 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Mamba's Collection Room

Got this on Thursday, I didn't have a chance to take pics until now. The noodles eyes look better in person. The cape is scary to put on, overall I like this better than Batman PF.

2mcbo68.jpg

2gtunnd.jpg

Thanks man.

I did take a pic with the room light off, it should be somewhere in my thread but that was a long time ago, maybe I will try to take it again after I get Apoc and Gladiator Hulk this month.

Thanks man :)

I looked but after 40 pages I didn't see so I hope you get those in soon!!!

Got this on Thursday, I didn't have a chance to take pics until now. The noodles eyes look better in person. The cape is scary to put on, overall I like this better than Batman PF.

2mcbo68.jpg

2gtunnd.jpg

Apoc is in the house :rock

vrufig.jpg

2uqfzo1.jpg

lxfmq.jpg

rqx9ip.jpg

BADA$$!!!! That is the only word that comes to mind when I see these Scores and Pic's my Friend Mamba, WOW! Very Impressive Posts

:duff
Al

Massive acquisition bro!

That is incredibly cool! Congrats!

Apocalypse looks great.

BADA$$!!!! That is the only word that comes to mind when I see these Scores and Pic's my Friend Mamba, WOW! Very Impressive Posts

:duff
Al

Thanks a lot guys :)

Mamba

What are your thoughts on Apoc? Looks like you got a nice clean paint app. Curious to hear your thoughts

Yeah thankfully, the QC on mine is pretty good. He is a keeper for me, he is huge and demands attention just like I expect from an expensive statue. But as much as I like him I think Gladiator Hulk will kick his ass. I can't wait for that beast.

The gun/chainsaw is interchangeable?

Yes, it is.

Drooling over those pics

Looking good M. Congrats on Apo & Superman. Great stuff.

amazing collection! congrats.

You collection continues to be a favorite of mine! I love the clean simple look!

Thanks a lot guys, I always appreciate comments whether it's good or bad :)

You need to update your 1st page Mamba :)

I do, I will update it once I get Gladiator Hulk and Iron Man mark VII LSF, hopefully by the end of this week.

Back