Mamba's Collection Room Page1 Updated: Feb 24th, 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Mamba's Collection Room (Page1 updated: Sept 5th, 2012)

Congrats Mamba. She is a indeed beautiful. Can't wait for mine to arrive. Still in transit. :impatient::impatient:

Damn Mamba, I just got around to checking out your stash. I have to say you have a lot of fine shizznit in your collection bro. Very classy set up.

Nice acquisition on Baroness! Looks awesome!

Nice score on Baroness. Probably, one of the best PF up to date.

I totally agree man she is a beauty. To me she has the prettiest face among my female statues.

Great acquisition my friend ;)

Thank you my friend :duff

Congrats on Baroness Mamba. Hope we get a Destro to accompany her.

Thanks VS, yes I want Destro PF next and Zartan PF after that.

She looks gorgeous Mamba :rock The attention to the curvatures of the female physique, the detail in the tailoring, the beauty of the sculpt, and not to mention its 1:4 scale! If I wasn't so strict to my rule of sticking to one line, I would have totally jumped on this.

Thank you bro, I hear you with sticking to one line, this hobby is so expensive and space could be a big issue, it's better to focus to the line that you enjoy the most. I am getting pickier too and will not buy a statue if I don't like the character and not into its line like starwars and horror :)

Congrats Mamba. She is a indeed beautiful. Can't wait for mine to arrive. Still in transit. :impatient::impatient:

You gonna like her, she is awesome.

Damn Mamba, I just got around to checking out your stash. I have to say you have a lot of fine shizznit in your collection bro. Very classy set up.

Thank you bro, I appreciate your kind words :)

Nice acquisition on Baroness! Looks awesome!

Thanks man, indeed she does.

I am glad I found another keeper in my room, she is gonna be there for a long time.

15q3zav.jpg

I am glad I found another keeper in my room, she is gonna be there for a long time.

15q3zav.jpg

Congrats Bro. I m not collecting G.I.Joe Line but after seeing your pics really tempted to get Baroness & Commander Cobra .....:gah: but with this hobby have to be very selective ...........

Congrats Bro. I m not collecting G.I.Joe Line but after seeing your pics really tempted to get Baroness & Commander Cobra .....:gah: but with this hobby have to be very selective ...........

Thanks bro. If you are not into Gi Joe is better not to start, you could save ton of $$$, yes I agree we have to be very selective, I am still learning that myself :lol

Great display my friend ;)

Thanks again bro :)

Sold a few statues and re-arranged my statues a little bit, switched Joker's head with the regular head and CC's head with the EX head. It looks like this is my final display for 2012 since Black Widow PF got delayed to next year :monkey2

znk7cp.jpg

esksc0.jpg

kedj5s.jpg

b995k6.jpg

35n3sxh.jpg

29c8jv4.jpg

21eua35.jpg

Can't wait to receive my 2013 pre-orders to fill the empty spaces :impatient:

Great Update as always my Friend, Never gets Old, Never, Great Post

Re: Mamba's Collection Room (Page1 updated: Nov 20th, 2012)

you prolly only have room for like 2 lsf's and that's it huh?

Always nice to see this thread. Nice collection.
Btw, what brand is this display cabinet? I like its simplicity design.

Clean setup. Like the updated photos.

You should put a swivel chair or stool in the middle of the room.

Instant 360° enjoyment!

Great suggestion, I may have to do that :)

Great Update as always my Friend, Never gets Old, Never, Great Post

Thanks again my bro, lots of coming next year, hope you'll like it :)

you prolly only have room for like 2 lsf's and that's it huh?

Yup 2 LSFs that's it man. One has been identified: Wolvie, the other one maybe Doom, but really I want Batman LSF if they make one :panic:

Always nice to see this thread. Nice collection.
Btw, what brand is this display cabinet? I like its simplicity design.

Thank you, it's a besta cabinet from Ikea.

I say go with your fav characters then. When batman comes out, doom will still be available anyways. You can always sell off stuff to buy more LSFs anyways. Sounds like your going to have to do that at some point anyways unless you get a bigger room. I'd like to get more then 2, but don't see how I can do it right now without selling off big time pieces.

Awesome Mamba! Is that you're only space for statues? because with Galactus and movie Hulk coming you're going to need to make some room :p

Back