Mamba's Collection Room Page1 Updated: Feb 24th, 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Mamba's Collection Room

Joker Premium Format Exclusive 740/1250

Insanely Beautiful Sick Statue :rock

v6p7k2.jpg

fu7s3p.jpg

wgoiud.jpg

ilgmt0.jpg

1z4idlt.jpg

He is TALL, I think he looks best in the bottom shelf.

2lthf1l.jpg

Congrats Mamba Joker is Stunning btw which head u liked the most i m getting my EX & Reg next week

Great acquisition my friend, your collection grows by eye, it is magnified, it is superb ;)

Love love love that joker!!!

Congrats,my friends!!! :)

Congrats Mamba Joker is Stunning btw which head u liked the most i m getting my EX & Reg next week

Congrats on the Joker bud. He is beautiful.
23lo1vr.gif

Damn! Great pics mamba! I sure love your set-up! Bestas rules!

Great acquisition my friend, your collection grows by eye, it is magnified, it is superb ;)

Thank you all for your kind words, I really appreciate your visit :)

Dhaval, I like both heads, but I do think the regular head is slighly better than the EX. Both are EXCELLENT but the regular head is FLAWLESS, it's perfect. I would give Reg head 10/10 and EX 9.8/10. I am for sure I will switch it from time to time. Btw congrats on your EX WL conversion.

Joker PF looks to be a winner.

Congrats!

Thanks my fellow Lakers fan, are you getting one?

:clap
Awesome, but poor Joker looks quite alone in a sea of Marvel :lol
I'll be getting my Joker PF today, can't wait.

P.S. Quick question; do you have a ceiling light on as well as the lights on the shelf when you take pics? Could we see pics with just the light from the ones on the shelves?
... oh wait, nevermind, I just noticed that you don't have upward facing lights on the top shelf. A large part would be obscured. Plan to remedy that?

Thanks Jedah. I thought about adding lights on the ceiling but the more statues I have the lazier I am because I would have to move them :lol
I could just add upward facing led lights on the top shelf, but the result won't be as nice if I have several lights on the ceiling. I also thought about upgrading the flooring in the room from carpet to wood floor. Maybe someday I would do it but for now I just enjoy what I have.

Major Congrats; Mamba on the Joker, a Great Addition to your Great Collection WOW! he has some Height on him

Damn snake eyes is small.

He is one of the few 1/5 statues that I probably would never sell because he is so awesome.

Nope, never was into many DC characters or comics as a kid. Only statue that I want from the DC is... WONDER WOMAN!!!:yess:

I'll definitely get the Wonder Woman PF, can't wait.

After selling some statues, my set up changed a little bit.

11ltpvo.jpg

eta0et.jpg

2q3rvqq.jpg

55hvyb.jpg

These are the rest of my 2012 pre-orders, I should get these statues this month or next month hopefully:
Neytiri LSF
Dutch PF EX
Black Widow PF EX
Baroness PF EX

Re: Mamba's Collection Room (Page1 updated: August 16th, 2012)

What did you sell off?

His LotR statues are gone. That's all that I notice.
They looked really good all together too, but sacrifices must be made for shelf space, right?

Yeah, I've been selling some statues, 5 of them are sold now (4 LOTR statues and Ken PCS statue), I still have 3 more (Daredevil comi, Elektra Comi and Gimli Statue). I put them back to their boxes and stored them in my closet, ready to be shipped when somebody buy them.

I've decided to be more focus on 1/4 scale statues. The space that I used for 1/6 scale LOTR statues will be used for DROM PF, Galactus Maquette and Neytiri LSF, all 3 of them are HUGE, over 30" so space will be needed for them and unfortunately 1/6 scale statues have to go first because they are too small.

No more 1/6 scale statues for me regardless how good they are, and I only buy VERY few 1/5 scale statue, so far GiJoe Statue line is the only one I am buying for 1/5. And I am only keeping Thanos, Punisher and Angel for 1/5 marvel statues.

Back