Mamba's Collection Room Page1 Updated: Feb 24th, 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Mamba's SIDESHOW Collection Room (Page1 Updated: April22nd, 2012)

Collection of Mamba rocks :rock

Congrats on Thor dude... nice PF :clap

btw will you gonna buy the new Hulk Maquette?

Congrats also on sexy Lara & Vampirella :love :)

Thanks a lot bro, hulk maquette is a must for me. He will be ordered for sure as long as they don't make it an LSF :D

I am sure you gonna get it too, man I can already imagine seeing your video of this maquette, there are very good clips of Hulk in Avengers movie that you can use in your video :rock

I didn't know that you had the movie Thor already. Looking good.

Great collection, nicely displayed, with a very simplistic arrangement. You got quite a collection, definitely something to be proud of for sure. I'm assuming it's still growing?

Great Collection BrO. :clap

I didn't know that you had the movie Thor already. Looking good.

Yeah, but not really satisfied with it, I am not feeling it. I already put him back in the box. Either I'll sell it or send it back to sideshow :)

Great collection, nicely displayed, with a very simplistic arrangement. You got quite a collection, definitely something to be proud of for sure. I'm assuming it's still growing?

Thanks, yup 11 pre orders and counting :)

Great Collection BrO. :clap

Thanks bro :)

Yeah, but not really satisfied with it, I am not feeling it. I already put him back in the box. Either I'll sell it or send it back to sideshow :)

Thanks, yup 11 pre orders and counting :)

_____! hahaha and I thought 5 was a lot. haha. Keep it up!

Thanks a lot bro, hulk maquette is a must for me. He will be ordered for sure as long as they don't make it an LSF :D

I am sure you gonna get it too, man I can already imagine seeing your video of this maquette, there are very good clips of Hulk in Avengers movie that you can use in your video :rock

for me too bro :D can't wait to have this green Masterpiece at home :horror But unfortunately we have to wait until next year :impatient: :gah:

and yes there are very very good and funny clips of Hulk in Avengers :lol I will do my best :wink1:

Hulk: "Sideshow put me on Pre-Order!!!" :lol

avenger-hulk-060312.jpeg

New additions to my collection:

Gollum PF :rock
Super late to get this one, but I am glad I finally pulled a trigger, he is an amazing PF.

m79kx2.jpg

2u4ld0w.jpg

jjoexl.jpg

35ip0jr.jpg

Captain America PF EX :rock
This is an awesome PF without question, the detail is amazing, paint job is excellent. Love the art box too.

2h6g84j.jpg

15ck75w.jpg

205wkl4.jpg

20zzhpk.jpg

35ice45.jpg

Re: Collection of Mamba

Two Great Scores; Mamba, these will look Great in your Collection

Awesome additions Mamba. Awaiting my Captain by next week or so hopefully :pray:

Both the Gollum and Cap look great. Congrats on the PFs! :clap

Great acqusitions ;)

Thank you guys :wave

That Cap turned out pretty good. I love that Gollum PF. So glad that I've avoided any/all LotR stuff. There's way too much greatness out there for that license. For Gollum, it seems it'd be worth it to get two of them.

Yeah it's better to avoid it if you can, once you bought one, you will want more and more. Having 2 Gollum PF would be nice, but I rather use my fund for something else, like you said too many greatness out there :)

Re: Mamba's Collection Room

Just got this beautiful statue, without a doubt he is the best from the maquette line :rock

For Gondor...

For Gondor...

For Gondor...

2urkpw4.jpg

o7irn9.jpg

2e2mfqo.jpg

Back