Mamba's Collection Room Page1 Updated: Feb 24th, 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Mamba's Collection Room (Page1 Updated: Jan26th, 2012)

Great looking collection, really like all your X-Men. You should get the Mola Ram PF to compliment your Temple of Doom Indiana, he looks lonely all alone over there :wink1:. Really a great PF and the exclusive is still in stock.

That Pred looks damn sexy Mamba!
Congrats on all the latest acquisitions. :duff

Great looking collection, really like all your X-Men. You should get the Mola Ram PF to compliment your Temple of Doom Indiana, he looks lonely all alone over there :wink1:. Really a great PF and the exclusive is still in stock.

Thank you, I think I am happy with just the indy, there are many other characters that I would like to own more than Mola Ram.

That Pred looks damn sexy Mamba!
Congrats on all the latest acquisitions. :duff

Thanks bro, yeah he sure is :)

Angel looks awesome. SSC sure did a great job on it. IMO its worth the wait. Congrats bud.

How come you don't use the base for your Surfer?

Because he is too tall, if I use the base I can't see his face the way I want to see him.

Love your collection....I can dream...

Love your collection....I can dream...

Thanks KingB.

I took couple pics with my brother's camera. I really need to buy me a better camera :)

14j43zs.jpg

125nxc3.jpg

So excited to get these in a couple of weeks :yess::

Lara Croft PF EX
Thor PF EX
Vampirella PF EX

Looking real clean Mamba :rock. You planning to get some glass doors to classy it up some more?

Looking real clean Mamba :rock. You planning to get some glass doors to classy it up some more?

Thanks bro, maybe someday I'll get the glass doors, they kind of pricey. For now my priority is filling up my bestas with statues.

What glass door do you recommend? I need a glass door that will fit 2 shelves long because my shelves are uneven due to taller statues like Thor and Predator, single glass door won't work.

Thanks bro, maybe someday I'll get the glass doors, they kind of pricey. For now my priority is filling up my bestas with statues.

What glass door do you recommend? I need a glass door that will fit 2 shelves long because my shelves are uneven due to taller statues like Thor and Predator, single glass door won't work.

I know what you mean, if only Ikea didn't discontinued the Vegby's. Those would have been perfect for 2 shelves. Other than that I'm not sure, but I've seen some members still use single glass doors for uneven shelves and it works unless that's an eyesore to you.

I know what you mean, if only Ikea didn't discontinued the Vegby's. Those would have been perfect for 2 shelves. Other than that I'm not sure, but I've seen some members still use single glass doors for uneven shelves and it works unless that's an eyesore to you.

Yeah that wouldn't look right to me, but oh well with or without glass doors I am still enjoying my collection :)

Very clean display for the great collection buddy ;)

Love the display so far
Good job!

Why didn't you take a pic of the other side Mamba?
Collection is looking good man! :rock2

Very clean display for the great collection buddy ;)

Love the display so far
Good job!

Why didn't you take a pic of the other side Mamba?
Collection is looking good man! :rock2

Thanks guys.

xYx, I did not post a pic of the other side because the pics came out too dark also there are still 2 empty shelves. Once I get my Lara Croft PF, Vampirella PF and Thor PF in the next couple weeks. I will take pics of the other 2 sides :)

Back