Making of A vs P

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Annunaki

Freaked Out
Reaction score
I know that opinions are varied regarding this movie, but the making of it and some of the details as far as the origins were unknown to me. This really adds a lot of background detail.

Hopefully ok to post this here. Great costume design info towards the end of part 1, with 2 more parts afterward.

For set and costume design, fastforward to about the 8 minute mark...

Part 2 STARTS with a mindblowing look at the animation of Pred's face.

Part 3 is an overview of the massive props used and fight scenes.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHV4JCwJoXk&feature=related[/ame]

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PgVWkS4PxPo&feature=relmfu[/ame]

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QJtwJ9WXy0&feature=relmfu[/ame]

Last edited:
I always enjoyed watching the making of and behind the scenes far more than the movie

The look and special effects of the movie are great. It's the script that is weak.
But I always find it fun to watch.

Yeah. I find the movie fun to watch too. The script is weak and coulda done with some more action. But watching the making and behind-the-scenes is far more interesting!

Cheers,
Neo.

The problem with this movie is they killed off almost all the humans in the first 10 minutes of the preds showing up. There was no suspense after that. You knew they were not gonna kill the main character, so there was no more danger. It was just boring at that point.

Shortly after all the Humans were killed off they killed 2 of the 3 Preds within 3 minutes of each other. The pacing was terrible. It had a great build up until about the middle then boom, no humans, boom 2 Preds down and then it was just an Alien sausage fest with Scar and Lex who i wouldnt expect to be able to get out of the temple if there was no Aliens..

I was always surprised at how much people hated this movie. I always thought the story was spectacular. Even now, I get more excited to watch AVP then the original Alien. ah welll

Because you can see it? :lol
Requiem had a better predator but everything else was just...

You know... when I watched AvP2 I could SWEAR that there was something wrong with the setting on my tv. I spent an hour trying to figure out why the picture was so dark. I messed with the tv settings, the dvd player settings and nothing. I eventually gave up and only later found out it was the movie that was too dark.... I came across with a bunch of people online complaining about the same thing. I feel AvP2 is almost a B movie.

You know... when I watched AvP2 I could SWEAR that there was something wrong with the setting on my tv. I spent an hour trying to figure out why the picture was so dark. I messed with the tv settings, the dvd player settings and nothing. I eventually gave up and only later found out it was the movie that was too dark.... I came across with a bunch of people online complaining about the same thing. I feel AvP2 is almost a B movie.

B movie with a great monster...Mr Wolf.:rock

There were some really cool scenes in the movie, though.

This one for example:

black_screen.jpg

Back