Maglor’s Menagerie

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow Mag Congrats Buddy .

He looks badass!!!!!!

Nice Futzing as usual , also cool shelf i assume from Cocobolocowabungaboy

Thanks! It's a decent pose, but I have a long way to go with futzing. Need to mod the magnets before I get serious about cape/clip position though.

And yes! Coco shelf FTW! :rock

Congrats Mag, such an impressive piece...

Your pics/posing are stunning as usual, making it all the more difficult to pass on this. :slap

Thanks Marf.

It really is stunning. I've been wanting a poseable 1/4 scale figure for a long time. And to have it be Batman is a real treat. Now I can't wait for a 1/4 scale Keaton. I'll have a giant Bat on each side of my detolfs. :rock

BATMAN

Enterbay - 1/4 scale

Part 1

IMG_9032.jpg

IMG_9034.jpg

IMG_9013.jpg

IMG_9019.jpg

IMG_9024.jpg

IMG_9027.jpg

IMG_9040.jpg

IMG_9038.jpg

IMG_9057.jpg

IMG_9044-1.jpg

Best pics of Bats so far. Awesome pose! :rock

I'm still trying to figure out the lighting in my toy room. I never thanked you for the link you sent. I may have a few questions for you later on.

(FYI the belt is too low. Not grandpaish enough.)

Pictures are stunning man. Specially how you capture the life-like qualities of the mouth.
In hand, it looks like silicone or real skin, you were able to translate that in the pictures. Stellar pics as usual my friend.

mindblowing pics :)
I think that it's the best figure ever release IMO

Thanks.

I'm beginning to lean that way as well. :)

Badass! Score and Pic's; Mag, Impressive

Awesome pics Mags.

Nice pics for the great acquisition ;)

Wow that seriously looks AWESOME!. Must have. Congrats Mag.
23lo1vr.gif

Thanks everybody! :duff

Two words: Bat Boner

:lol Indeed.

EDIT: Thanks to your pics, I just put two PFs up for sale in an attempt to fund this. :lol

:goodpost: Marty McFly paid for this. :)

Best pics of Bats so far. Awesome pose! :rock

I'm still trying to figure out the lighting in my toy room. I never thanked you for the link you sent. I may have a few questions for you later on.

Thank you sir.

I'm lovin' the LED track lighting, but I still haven't found a dimmer that works. And Philips has been no help at all. :(

(FYI the belt is too low. Not grandpaish enough.)

:rotfl

Pictures are stunning man. Specially how you capture the life-like qualities of the mouth.
In hand, it looks like silicone or real skin, you were able to translate that in the pictures. Stellar pics as usual my friend.

Appreciate it! The paint really is excellent.

unreal collection mags, had a great time going through your pages:clap..and your pics are off the chart...........:wink1:

Thank you very much, and welcome. :duff

I really need to update the collection pics as the display has changed...

Thanks. :duff

I don't feel motivated to do so right now.

I really like the stock cape. A longer cape can definitely be stunning, but I already have my 1/6 Begins figure with the velvet cape all draped around him on the floor. So I don't feel a strong need for that option here. Mine is flush to the floor and I think it looks nice.

The only thing I would change would be to make it a deeper black.

Awesome collection Mags! The 1/4 Batman is great, EB really knocked it outta the park on that one.

Just a quick question, which figure do you think has more of a shelf presence? The Cop Joker or the Bank Robber?

Back