Mafex Michael Jordan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i'm aware what Mafex is but they've always been full plastic/rubber figure. RAH is their clothed doll line up which consists of RAH & RAH 220, 220 is the scale similar to Mafex.

Not all full plastic, they've had cloth capes since the second figure in the line. This is fully clothed, but not complex at all. I wouldn't look too much into it.

I didn't know of the RAH 220 line but from what I can find it's 1/8 scale. Is 220 in reference to millimeters or something? Mafex is 1/12 scale so they're not similar at all really.

Wonder if they’ll make Bird and Magic since Enterbay won’t bother.

Never figured out why Enterbay Bill doesn't want to do other legends. There is an obvious market for Magic and Bird.
I think a part of it is his company does his personal likes. He seems to be a 90s Basketball guy. Jordan obviously crosses the decades but Bill focused hard on the mid-late 90s. And the only other legends are Shaq & Iverson (and weirdly he did Penny as well).

Wonder if they’ll make Bird and Magic since Enterbay won’t bother.

i think Enterbay is in some financial issues after being the top dog and losing it to HT because EB just sticks to few figures (bruce lee, mj). and the fact they probably underpaid most of their talents means new talents would be reluctant to join them.

i heard they closed all their physical stores in hong kong.

their product quality really still stuck at 10 years back. even 3rd party chinese factories are doing better.

Back