MAFEX (Medicom) 6inch Batman TDKR

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We have a Batman Begins on the way!
827c4a67050d5048bd67c80dc30e1677.jpg

I like it better than the 7 inch NECA Begins. Why Neca got rid of the double joints for the 7inch is beyond me...
NECA probably lost the double joints to keep the cost down. It will be interesting to see how this Mafex Batman Begins figure looks next to the upcoming Figuarts Dark Knight Batman.

How does that increase the cost? They already have them developed and applied to other figures, even predators.

It was probably due to "breaks muh sculpt".

Yeah it doesn't break the sculpt that much I mean look at all their AVP Preds,the New Batman, they look fine with double joints...

Would have rather seen some villains. It's pretty sad that Mattel is the only company to complete an entire roster of Nolan Batman figures in any scale.

How does that increase the cost? They already have them developed and applied to other figures, even predators.

It was probably due to "breaks muh sculpt".
Well a double jointed elbow requires more assembly/engineering so one could make the arguement that it does increase the cost slightly.

The breaking up of the sculpt thing doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me in this situation, because then why did they do it on the 1/4?

Well a double jointed elbow requires more assembly/engineering so one could make the arguement that it does increase the cost slightly.

The breaking up of the sculpt thing doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me in this situation, because then why did they do it on the 1/4?

NECA is weird at times IMO EVERY figure they make should have double knees and elbows.... I asked them about it and they said depends on the char. Like their 1/4 T-800 he should have double elbows and Knees. Same with Harley. I do hope when they do Returns Batman that he has double joints.

I had this figure and the joints are just so weird. And a few weeks ago the head snapped off. My first and last Mafex figure.

Selina Kyle 2.0 - 12/2017

M059.jpg
M060.jpg

M062.jpg
M065.jpg

M063.jpg
m071.jpg

First version for comparison:
08090125_53e4fa1452cd5.jpg

Maybe they'll actually make Bane.

Wow! Everyone wanted a Dark Knight Rises 2.0 Catwoman! /s

Look I love the dark knight trilogy a lot (It's my favourite trilogy ever), but this is super duper unecessary. Nobody was asking for this.

At least this means we might finally get an import 6" Bane....

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Back