MAFEX (Medicom) 6inch Batman TDKR

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
An image to compare both versions:

MAFEXBAT203.jpg

Source.

Woah that's one seriously huge noggin! Makes him look like he's got the body of a teenager.

Did they say they were improving it? I thought it just be a reissue with an additional head. Was waiting for the first spidey to be reissued until 2 came out.

Should have mine within a couple of hours as it shows out for delivery. Curious about it; not sure if I'll put it in the permanent collection. I do like MAFEX's ASM2.

If he gets here before I have to get to work. If not, I'll post some by end-of-week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man, it's looking really good, I don't particularly care for the Nolan version of the suit, but I'm very tempted in buying this figure, looks fun as hell.

Thanks but are not my photos (they belong to Hacchaka, a Japanese blog), I expect to receive my figure before the end of the week.

From what I've read in this new version the problem is solved, but some people in China report that is fragile the inner joint part of the neck.

Overall it's a nice looking figure. But the legs are all wobbly on mine. Knee and ankle joint suck big times. Works fine with the stand though :)

m.jpg

Last edited:
Has there been any details on the weak neck joint? Is it a problem in posing, or mostlyif you're switching the heads?

My Batman 2.0 arrived yesterday, the neck joint is perfect, the normal head pulls off quite easily without it being something serious, out of that detail for me is an excellent figure:

100_zpsh1evasit.jpg

The cowl looks so accurate on this. I wonder if They've just downsized their 1:6 version?

Back