MAFEX (Medicom) 6inch Batman TDKR

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks good. I had this pre-ordered from Amiami & submitted payment yesterday. Should have it next week. Will post pics.

Attachments

• 22_s.jpg
    22_s.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 650
Can't wait to see your pics Conrad. I can tell I want him by the pics they've shown, I'm mostly just worried about him falling apart as easily as the TDK Batman does.

Can't wait to see your pics Conrad. I can tell I want him by the pics they've shown, I'm mostly just worried about him falling apart as easily as the TDK Batman does.

Received direct from Japan this morning. Still at the office, so won't be able to open until late tonight.
IMG_20150225_122613.jpg

IMG_20150225_122644.jpg

Did you get a chance to mess around with him? Whatchya think?

He's pretty good. Definitely the best 6 inch Heath Joker ever created. He also doesn't fall apart as easily as Batman. The smiling head looks a bit off. Great accessories.

yJGQa7Vfke6FB-ahBlyxNba44zS2uGiBrHLkK9GRanf-=w1291-h861-no

DSC00904.JPG

DSC00886.JPG

DSC00893.JPG

pNLhGA_B4-q_WjpAp-GxWa3vWaeWLr7hjwrn6lY6QIuT=w1291-h861-no

The new one looks much much better, it's weird that the old one is going for crazy prices, I wouldn't pic that one over v2.

Anyone knows if there are any plans to release a MoS Superman?

I'd love to see a MoS Superman, I need a good 6 inch Superman from Japan, besides the Figuarts one. I haven't seen anything new from MAFEX at all though.

Carbon fibre detailing looks better on the v1 though. I think I'm going to pick the 2.0 at some point and give those heads a repaint. Don't think anything could be done on the fibre details.

Back